Doll Review: Barbie Fashionista "Fancy in Flowers"

Good morning all! I swear I try to blog almost every day, but things and life happen and I never have time. I still have a few dolls to check out before the new semester starts and, as usual, a lot of DIY projects I haven't started yet. Today I finally have time to write this review, even though I took the photo over a week ago.


Today's review doll is Barbie Fashionista "Fancy in Flowers". I love this doll for her fine hair and dark skin, but things could be better. Let's get started.

Kutxa is just like any other fashionista except this time she has a floral design.



He finally came out of the box. I don't know if I like it when both arms are bent.



She has very dark skin, brown eyes, and fuchsia lips. Self-sculpture is relatively new, I think it first appeared in this wave of fashionistas. She doesn't have an official name, but people call her "Kim".



In her promotional photo, her hair is shorter and her curls are bigger, but I like the kind of curls she has. However, he was quite confused in his mind.


She wears sky blue earrings that look like chandeliers.



This doll uses a muse body pattern so that the hips are bent to the side. one knee is bent to give the pose more of a stand, but one leg with the bent knee is longer than the other. I think his left leg should be separated from his body, but is that normal? My Donut Top doll is no different.



She is wearing a yellow dress with a floral pattern. I'm not a big fan of yellow, but the color fits perfectly.


She wears sky blue sandals, the same color as her earrings.


I chose this doll because it is different from my other dolls. I really like her dark skin and curly hair, but I can't stand her body. I hope to give her an enabling body someday, maybe if Mattel decides to give Made To Move a body in her skin tone.


Although the new fashionistas don't have an official name yet, it seems that fans call her Chandra. Originally, Chandra was part of the So In Style series, but since I don't have a doll in this line, this doll can bear this name. What do you think?



So what do you think about Fancy in Flowers? Do you know what body articulation can go with it?

MC


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url