Hello, my name is....

Greetings to all! Finally, a quick post to share with you the names I have chosen for the Barbie dolls. Thanks to everyone who helped me with my "doll name" post or doll comment. Here is the last name in alphabetical order:

Amanda
Barbie Fashionistas Petite Pretty In Paisley Amanda

Thanks for the comment Muff!


blake
Barbie Music Festivals Blake

Thanks again Moo!

The group
Barbie Fashionistas Curvy
Juwel volunteered in Brooklyn but it didn't work out.


Isabella

happiness
Barbie Fashionistas Curvy So Sporty Joy



little cat


fabulous

Thank you gem for the advice!


Priya
Barbie Fashionistas B-Fabulous Priya



sascha

They are now being added to my Barbie collection page as they have "official names". I hope to be able to write a new article soon, but we are having internet connection problems and I don't know if I can. In fact, it took me over half an hour to upload photos for this post! I see what I can do.

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url