DIY Valentine's Decor Paper Flower Wreath with Cricut Maker

This article is funded by Cricut , including shared links. . All comments are mine.


DIY paper wreath for cricket master's Valentine's Day

The roses are red, the violets are blue, and the cricket machine is perfect for Valentine's Day ! If you've been following my blog for a long time, then you know I'm allergic to flowers.
I like to make flowers out of paper, they are bright, cheerful and beautiful.

Valentine's Day decorations are pink and red ... hearts and flowers ... and the last one is so delicious with the addition of sparkling gold!


I love different shades of pink ... I love bright gold. I love how the wreath changed the decoration on Valentine's Day. I was addicted to paper flowers so that I could finish this amazing wreath in the afternoon.


You will need:

cricket master
Cricut effect band
Cricut cards 12 × 24 red color
Cricket Mat 12x24 Light Grip
Blink Cricut Cards
Riley Blake Polka Dot Piece
20-inch styrofoam wreath
hot glue gun
Cricket Design Room ™

And these are five space projects from Cricket Design.

Pink flower
With red flowers
simple pink flowers
golden leaf
accordion flower

If you don't have 12x24 paper and rugs, just use Cricut Access and look for 3D flowers.



Here's a stack of red paper, and I love the different shades of pink. All Valentine's Day crafts are perfect for your needs!


Start by putting colored cards on the cutting board. It doesn't matter what file you use or what color you use. Just choose the colors that speak to you.


I love the 12x24 cutting board size ... and the matching cards are awesome! Some drawings need to be calculated, so be prepared to replace the board with a cut knife. This machine is very smart and will always tell you what device you need.


I quickly removed the rest of the paper from the mat.


Then carefully use a spoon and remove the flowers.


Take a quarter of the thickness of the fabric and cut it into 1.5-inch-wide strips.


Wrap the fabric around the wreath with a hot glue gun.


Now that the flowers are covered, it's time to sew the flowers. Fold the flower along the lines marked like an accordion. Make two red sheets with hot glue and make a circle on top of each other. Hot glue on paper.


Paste the combs on top of the red flower.


Then add pink ribbon and hot glue to the stack.


With small combs on top.


Now just glue the flowers to the wreath.


Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.


Continue to decorate your wreath with these beautiful flowers.


I love the polka dot outfit, so I'll show you some, but you can fill as many wreaths as you want!


Finish with a beautiful, shiny gold card. Use a piece of gold paper and a small mat. Use a razor and razor to cut dozens of sheets of paper.


Fold along the cut lines for collections.


The golden sparkle is the perfect finish!


Hot glue under and around the leaves.



I love how it is!


Like, add and share!



This is a sponsored review I wrote on behalf of Creek. All comments and articles are mine.





Facebook social network Follow me on Pinterest. Youtube Instagram Twitter
Border
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url