DIY Valentine's Decor Paper Flower Wreath with Cricut Maker

This post contains cricket -supported and approved links. . All comments are mine # Advertisement


DIY paper crown for Valentine's Day with Cricut Maker

The roses are red, the violets are blue, and the cricket machine is also great for decorating your home for Valentine's Day! If you have been reading my blog for a long time, you know that I am allergic to flowers.
I love making paper flowers, they are bright, happy and beautiful to look at.

Valentine's Day decorations in pink and red ... heart and flower ... and add some shiny gold for the tiara finish!


I love different shades of pink ... I like shiny gold. I love how this Valentine decoration turned into a bouquet of flowers. I am addicted to paper flowers and I can complete this wonderful wreath in half a day.


You will need:

Creator of creation
Cricut counting wheel
Cricket Cards 12x24 Tons Red
Carpet cricket 12x24 lightweight case
Shiny cricket cards
Riley Blake Polka dot fabric
20 inch polystyrene crown
Hot glue gun
Design space Cricut 7

Here are five cricket design projects.

Pink flowers
Red flowers
Warm pink flowers
Golden leaf
Accordion flowers

If you do not have 12x24 wallpaper, use only Cricut Access and get 3D flowers.



Here is a red paper bag: I love different shades of pink. Perfect for your craft cravings for Valentine's Day!


Start by cutting out colorful cards and stacking them on a mat. It doesn't matter which color file you use. Choose only the color that speaks to you.


I love the 12 x x 24 መጠን ምን cut card size ... and cards of the same size are great! Some images need marking, so be prepared to replace the wheel with a sharp knife. This machine is very smart and always tells you which device you want.


I quickly removed the excess paper from my bag.


Then carefully use a spoon and remove the flower.


Take a large quarter of the fabric and cut it into 1.5 inches wide.


Use a hot glue gun to wrap the fabric and wrap it around the crown shape.


Now that the wreath has been wrapped, it is time to make the flowers. Fold the flower like an accordion along the line. Stick two red sheets of paper together to form a circle. Hot glue on trash.


Paste the flower of the tree with the red flower.


Then glue the rose ribbon with hot glue and glue it to the pile.


Decorate with a small scallops.


Now just paste the flowers on the flower.


Roll the pieces into a ball and stick it in the center of the flower.


Continue to fill the wreath with those beautiful roses.


I skipped a few because I love Polka dot fabric, but feel free to fill the crown as you wish!


Finish with shiny gold cardboard. Use a piece of gold paper and a small mat. Use the wheel and knife to cut out dozens of sheets of paper.


Fold it along the cut line to measure.


Gold glitter is the perfect finishing touch!


Glue the leaves under and around the flower with hot glue.



I love how everything went!


Like and Share!



This is a sponsored speech written in the name of my cricket. My comments and my letters are all mine





Facebook Follow me on Pinterest. YouTube instagram Twitter
Posting a script
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url