A day by the pool

Alas, July came much earlier than expected. With college graduating two weeks later than usual this year, I think summer is going by really fast. I already agree that I cannot do everything to write the notes that I have chosen. Luckily I will only have 3 classes next year so I will have time to post.

This post is a little unexpected, I'm not going to publish it further. I planned the second part of the "puppet" in the pool, and this thought did not leave me for several months. Unfortunately it didn't work, the photos weren't very good so I had to scrape. Since waking up with a headache several times, I've decided not to focus too much on not getting sick (usually a little after the stress of college). So I didn't work on anything else. I was planning on posting a DIY/photo wallpaper later this summer, but I didn't even get started and I didn't even take my drawings off (can't find them). I'm going to start working on the weekend and get it back ASAP, trying to figure out what to do next. But Mister Monster և A garden in a beautiful house during the day և... When I had the opportunity to spend time in the pool, everything changed. So I think it will always be a "puppet show" article.



So, a little story, my sister is going to stay in this beautiful house this summer, not far from our house. He told Monster that we could go to the bathroom and take pictures of the dolls. To be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the "bath" party, but being able to take pictures of street toys without walking past other people was an opportunity I could take advantage of. T Miss: We collected a lot of dolls and prepared to draw dolls there.


The day was windy so it was a bit difficult to take pictures of the dolls in the pool. Mr. Monster tried to help him out of the pool, but stopped grabbing the toy. In this photo, I'm sitting on the steps of the pool, trying to keep it from moving. Also, where I was, I couldn't see my cell phone's camera, so I didn't know exactly what to shoot.



Photographing with dolls in the pool was very difficult, so I picked up the dolls from the side. The floating cars are owned by an interested Spanish retailer , Al-Hop . I don't think they have stores outside of Spain, but they look like flying tiger stores .




I took the opportunity to take some pictures in the park. It's a big garden with lots of plants and trees, so I was able to take a lot of photos.



It was difficult to get the dolls to stand on their own because of the wind, but I succeeded. I used wooden donuts to make the dolls stand on their own. I knocked him to the ground and tried to level the doll with him.




In some cases the wind was not my friend, but it helped me paint beautiful Victorian paintings.



My sister also has a cat who is only a few months old. Apparently he was very interested in dolls, he followed me for a while. You can see it in some of the photos.

find a cat


Overall, I am very pleased with the photo I was able to take. I wish the pool photos were a little better, but the wind and sun weren't my friends. For at least a few weeks we have been talking about hitting the road again this morning, hoping there will be less wind. Next time I'll try to do better.



Next, I plan to publish some artwork, which I will try to publish in a few weeks. I hope someone succeeds, if not, I have to write something else. I also plan to start a series of "random photos" posts. I took a lot of photos for Instagram because not everyone has an account so I think these photos might be a way to share them here because I edited them but didn't post them anywhere; I can talk about the inspiration behind the photo, I can show a bit of the "underside" of the post without a specific "theme". Lily, a blogger, suggested that I do the same on her blog.



I hope you are doing well, this epidemic is gaining most of the winter. As always, let me know what you think in the comments section below, along with any ideas or suggestions for future articles. I definitely want to post content that I enjoy writing but that my readers might enjoy.

take care.

Monster craft.

ሰራ I made a brown chair a few years ago following this tutorial from my Froggy staff .


Similar items you may like.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url