19 Awesome Father's Day Handmade Gifts!


19 amazing handmade gifts for Father's Day!

Father's Day comes on hands and handmade gifts are my favorites but very difficult for men. I have 19 craft items for Father's Day gift, all with different levels of difficulty!

What do you like?

Carved leather book cover!

carved tooled leather book cover with asian koi


2 point harness

leather belt with 2 studs instead of a traditional buckle


block game

Viking chess Kubb yard lawn game tutorial


Learn book cover!

Leather book jacket cover for journal sketchbook or notebook


Mason Jar Leather Kitchen

Leather mason jar coozie made perfect for a father's day mug


Store for burnt wood

wooden treasure box with wood burning tutorial


Tie a shirt and gift certificate or hold bags

Turn envelopes into collared shirts and ties perfect for father's day goodies


A little textbook

miniature book binding to make a little leather notebook


Personalized dog tags

Custom dog tag necklaces made with alphabet punches for father's day



Leather keychain
(you can skip the flash for him)

Leather key fob keychain for father's day



I love my wife's dress
(Can change it to suit any relationship)

I love it when my wife lets me play video games shirt diy


Leather mouse pad

leather mouse pad great gift for father's day!


Head wrapped pen

Lapel pin with shinky dink plastic of kids faces


Steampunk toy guns

steampunk a toy gun


newspaper title! (Probably leather or fabric)

journal slip cover made of felt to cover a composition notebook


Or what you really want... money!

how to fold money into a shirt and tie


bottom of the pallet

popsicle stick pallet coaster


Swipe my finger.

pull my finger vinyl sign for father's day


Steampunk keychain

Steampunk keychain, magnet and pin back made with resin clay and watch parts







Facebook Follow me on Pinterest. youtube instagram Twitter
Post Scriptum
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url