Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Vintage decorated with gems, Christmas tree decorations!

Create a beautiful addition to your Christmas decor with this classic Christmas tree. All you need is an old frame, burlap, hot glue, colored paper and some buttons!

I love the buttons. When I was a kid, it was one of my favorite things in my mom's buttonhole. The buttons are very beautiful! I found little gems, big or small, that I wanted all of them.

Since then I've been packing my buttonholes...I bought them at garage sales and got as many old buttons as my mom's. I decided to create a seasonal piece of Christmas-inspired art!

Christmas tree buttons accessories:

Buttons : All kinds of buttons in green, gold and bright colors!


Green paper and kraft cardboard
Antique style frame with burlap on glass.
glue gun

The first step:

Start by cutting an isosceles triangle from green cardboard and a stem from kraft paper.

Hot glue it to a glass photo frame with cute burlap or colored paper. This is a great way to recycle old tires.

The second step:

Here's the fun part. Collect the green and brown buttons you find...or the color you want to draw. This is the time to get the kids involved.

Select the button color you want. Then place the green button on the green cardboard and the brown button on the brown cardboard. Finally, add small shiny button embellishments, antique brass studs, and decorative studs.

After all, the perfect Christmas decoration. Decorative frames secure the deal!

It would be very helpful to ask for help from the little helper. It's perfect to help you find all the colorful buttons you need.

They will also have fond memories of exploring the button pocket and wishing it all.

Like, save, share, comment, follow and improve!


Do you have a box of buttons?



Check out this Fun Button!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Youtube Instagram Indonesia
after date
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url