Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Vintage Jewelry Buttons Christmas Tree Decorations!

Create a wonderful addition to your Christmas decor with this vintage button tree. For this you will need an old frame, burlap, hot glue, some colored paper and buttons!

I like the button. One of my favorite things when I was a kid was to go through my mother's buttonhole. The buttons are very beautiful! I found little and little gems, I wanted everything.

Since then, I've been collecting my own button cases... I bought them from the Yard Cell, and like my mom, I bought a lot of old buttons. I decided to make it a seasonal Christmas-inspired piece of art!

Necessary accessories for Christmas tree buttons:

Buttons : All kinds of buttons in green, gold and bright colors!


Green Cardboard and Kraft
Vintage style frame with barlap in a bottle
hot glue gun

Step 1:

First, cut out a large double-sided triangle from green cardboard and a body from kraft paper.

Hot-glue the glass picture frame with paper towels or nice colored paper. This is a great way to update your old tires.

The second phase:

Then the fun part. Collect all the green and brown buttons you can find...or paint them however you like. It's a great time to help the kids.

Let them choose the button color they want. Then place the green button on top of the green cardboard and the brown button on top. Finally, add a little embellishment using colored buttons, antique brass buttons, and bejeweled buttons.

Perfect Christmas decorations at the end. Full Decorated Frame Convention!

It would be great to have a younger assistant. They are great for helping you find all the colorful buttons you need.

They will also remember seeing and well-drawing the button jar.

Like, save, share, comment, watch and install!


Do you have a button box?



Check out this fun button craft too!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Youtube Instagram Indonesia
addition
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url