Vintage Buttons Christmas Tree Decor DIY

Vintage jewel buttons, Christmas decorations!

This vintage wooden handle will be a great addition to your Christmas decorations. Just an old frame, canvas, hot glue, colored paper and buttons - all you need!

I love buttons When I was little, one of my favorite things was my mother's glass button. The buttons are so beautiful! I found little jewels, big and small, I wanted them all.

Since then, I've made my own button cans ... I buy them at flea markets and get tons of vintage buttons, just like my mom. I decided to make it a seasonal Christmas inspired work of art!

Materials needed for a buttoned Christmas tree:

Buttons : all kinds of green, gold and bright colors!


Green and kraft cardboard
Vintage style frame with glass canvas
hot glue gun

First step:

First, cut out a large isosceles triangle and a craft paper rod from green cardboard.

Using hot glue, glue them directly to the glass of the photo frame, inside which there is some burlap or cheerful colored paper. This is a great way to recycle an old frame.

Second step:

Then the fun begins. Collect as many green and brown buttons as you can find ... or paint them the color you want. This is the perfect time to get the kids involved.

Ask them to choose the button color they want. Then place the green buttons on the green cardboard and the brown buttons on the brown one. Finally, add small embellishments of shiny buttons, antique copper buttons, and gemstone buttons.

Ultimately, the perfection of Christmas decorations. The decorated frame guarantees a bargain!

It would be especially nice to ask the little helpers for help. They are great for finding all the buttons of the right color.

Plus, they'll have the same wonderful memories of looking through the cans of buttons and wishing them all.

Like, save, share, comment, subscribe and share!


Do you have a push button panel?



Check out these fun button products!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Youtube instagram to chat
post Scriptum
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url