Unboxing some dolls plus new backgrounds


If you've been following this blog for a long time, you know I write a lot of doll reviews. It was my turn to pay more attention to the doll when I opened it, not just open the box and put it on the shelf for display. However, I was tired of it, especially since there was no puppet show I could admire. Yes, there is a beautiful Barbie fashionista, but nothing special. Also, I feel like I'm just making false references, բովանդակ my content becomes boring և not original. So, I'm not going to do a real doll review unless it's really inspiring to me or something new and unusual.



There are several reasons why I write these "unpacking" posts. First of all, these dolls have been in my box for months և they should come out. However, as I did not want them to be out of the box right away, I decided to take a few photos with them to apply my photography skills. Also, I have a new background (cheers!). Do you remember the last post where I told you that I live in a small town, I do not find anything interesting? Well, as soon as I clicked Publish, I went to a small stationery store, like the smallest stationery store in town, and found that they had a new set of color charts. I did not expect to find anything there, the store is so small and cluttered that I have to keep the bag closer to my body so that I do not come across anything. However, let's move on to the dolls.
Here we have Barbie Fashionista # 73 Rosey Romper and # 79 Love . They have been sitting in my doll room for a long time (as if they are from September 2018) եմ I think it is time for them to shine. Here they are in their box.




And here they are, just out of the box. Since Rosie Romper did not want to cooperate, she was alone, so I had to lean them against the wall.



Since we've seen quite a few dark blue posters on this blog, let's bring up my new poster. It's a light green / orange,'s what I'm looking for. I can't wait to see what my doll will look like. Let's start with Rosie Romper (hereinafter referred to as Rosie). When I first saw her photos on the internet, I did not like it, but when I saw her in the store, I thought she was very beautiful. I'm not sure about the hat, I think it's one of the new hats they made for the Fashionista series.



I also really like this outfit, a beautiful overalls with a floral pattern. I mean, at least it's going և it looks like the right dress, unlike any other fashion … Her earrings also look pretty good.




Let's move on to Love. When I saw that she was using Theresa's head mold, I had to buy it. I'm interested in dolls whose heads have been sculpted since childhood (see " Urban Kamo " or "For Sweet Silver" ). I also like her hair color, but I'm not a fan of hairstyles, so I will probably make it. I thought I'd call her Drew, referring to one of the Fashion Fever dolls.



I do not think about clothes. It's just awful. I mean, it may sound cute when it comes to casual wear, but it just seems lazy. It was also paired with bright orange shoes and white chucks. Have you noticed that fashionistas, in addition to shoes, wear only one accessory? Be it a bag, earrings, necklace or watch. I think Mattel can put only one piece of plastic in each doll.



But the dolls take a stand together. I forgot to mention that Drew is tall with flat feet, and Rosie has a real body with high heels.



Here are some photos of the dolls I made.






I am very happy with Rosie, I think she is very beautiful. At first I was not sure about dyed hair, but it did not bother me much. Should I call her Rosie? I like her name Jemma.



With this haircut, Drew put me in the mood with Generation Girl.





I have a new paint background, this time gray. I wanted something quite neutral and restrained, but with a certain texture. I used it for a light gray background and a darker one for the accent. I got a medium gray by mixing the two colors.



It's not as beautiful as it's colorful, but it looks more interesting than a flat background.



For some reason, it reminds me of a photo album from my childhood Barbie album. The walls of the building have a dotted texture. And guess what? I found some photo albums here և here . The image quality is quite bad, but it is a photo report that I remember.

Overall, I'm very happy with this woman. Some of the new fashions are really great and fun, but I think they are too much to lose. I used to buy them as lottery cards, but now I try to stick to the cards that really tell me. I was very interested in the prosthetic version, but the last time I tried it, it was still quite expensive.



I have not seen anything from another set of dolls that I am really interested in. Mattel is releasing a new line called Wild Hearts Crew , which amuses me but I'm not crazy about it. And since they are only available in the US, they do not require any extra effort և $ 20 shipping for me. You can see the photos of this doll on Instagram , and you can read Barbie's opinion here . It seems to me that Mattel is trying to mix up some concepts to create clear, clean lines. And I love to see something new, I really appreciate her different body and joints. I do not want to sound negative, I just thought they could create next to Barbie ( like Generation Girls or So In Style ) with this concept և Made To Move. So you got my two cents on that.

Also, you may notice that I have changed the theme of the blog. I'm not sure yet, so I've not fixed it yet. I do not know, maybe because I'm used to the old, so this seems strange. The mobile version looks more beautiful than the old one. Say what you think in the comments section below.



That's for me today. Have a nice week և Congratulations to all my readers from the US on July 4th. I'm going to make a quick link to my next post. I hope I will find time for that. Be careful.

SM:

Follow me on Instagram , Facebook և Twitter .
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url