Trying to settle down... and a plot twist

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted here. What month! In recent weeks, life has become a train wreck. I'm back in college so I'm busy on weekdays after picking some tough subjects. Then, during the first weekend, we kept unpacking, going back to the old house to fix things that were still there, buying what we needed, and even doing the usual things like laundry. Sounds ridiculous, right?



It took me 3 weeks to find time to glue Billy's bookshelves to the walls, so by then I hadn't been able to fix my college books and doll. I started by placing the packed dolls on one of the shelves and trying to arrange them as best I could. In the old doll room I would put them all in a box on the floor, but I want this room to be as tidy as possible.



In the fourth week the virus had completely disappeared and we could not leave the house. I won't go into this, but since things have gone wrong, I will. The situation in Spain is difficult, but for now we are doing well. I work from home and Mr. Monster's company has quarantined most of the workers, so we are safe. At the moment the main focus is Madrid, which is very far from where I live. Unfortunately, some residents of the area have decided to go to the coast and other tourist areas, putting everyone at risk. That said, we decided not to leave the house unless absolutely necessary. The house is practically closed since the 13th, we even thought that the official closing had not started until the 16th. We were a bit surprised when the situation of "don't be afraid" turned to "shut up" very quickly. It's hard, but we're stuck there.

On the other hand (because I really need it), I took the time during quarantine to put some Monster High dolls in its place. It's still a bit messy, but I'll be fine in the end. The skeleton stretches because I don't know where my other platforms are.



I also took the time to take a picture of my new kitchen apron (I cleaned it before, don't worry). It looks thinner than I thought but it looks beautiful. In this Bonita photo, I didn't use my ring lights or anything, just the ceiling lights and the LED lights under the cabinets.


Monster Crafts Bonita Femur

Since the table and back are made of the same material, they look great in full-length photos. The only drawback is that you have to make sure everything is very clean and well ventilated in the kitchen if you don't want to smell like dolls. But at the end of the isolation, this is the only wallpaper I have because my papers are still in the old house.


Honey Swamp Monster High
Honey Swamp (Monster High)

Here are some behind the scenes:


Behind the scenes Bonita Femur


I have ideas for new posts and something I wanted to post last year but didn't have time. I have some ideas for versatile yet easy to maintain wall murals. I would like to create more content related to photos, especially trying to use my TV screen as a wallpaper. I also want to learn to sew and share my achievements here. For me, this blog is not so much about learning, but about learning together and inspiring each other. As always, can you tell me what you want to see here in 2020?

I hope all is well and that you are safe from this nasty virus. If possible, stay home and follow the instructions of the authors in your country. Cough into your elbow, wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds, and keep a safe distance from others. Stay calm, don't be afraid, but be careful.

Take care of yourself more than ever.

monstrous character


Note : I hope that no one thinks that I am trapped in the delicate situation we find ourselves in, this is not my goal at all. This blog often distracts from real issues and I really need a distraction right now. I hope everyone understands.


Stay in contact:

Instagram Facebook Twitter Tumblr



Some posts you might want to check out during quarantine:

Recycling: turning a tea box into dollhouse furniture

Create a background of "blurry lines" to photograph dolls
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url