Trying to settle down... and a plot twist

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted here. And what a month. In recent weeks, life has turned into a train accident. I'm back at university so I'm busy on weekdays because I've picked some challenging subjects. Then, for the first weekend, we would pack our bags and go back to the old house to pick up things that were still there, buy what we needed, and even do our usual chores, like doing laundry. Looks silly, doesn't it?



Billy's bookshelf took 3 weeks to find time to stick to the wall, so I couldn't fix my previous college books and dolls. I started stuffing the dolls in my chest on one of the bookshelves, trying to organize them as best I could. In the old dolls room, they were all in a box on the floor, but I wanted this room to be as tidy as possible.



During the fourth week the virus broke out completely and we could not leave the house. I don't want to talk about it, but since it's all wrong, I'll say it. The situation in Spain is difficult, but we are doing well so far. I work from home, Mon Mr. Monsters have put most of our staff in quarantine, so we're not in much danger. The biggest mall by far is located in Madrid, which is very far from where I live. Unfortunately, some people in the area choose to go to other tourist destinations, putting everyone at risk. In light of this, we decided not to leave the house except in case of emergency. The house has practically been locked up for 13 years, and the official closure began at only 4pm. This surprised us a bit, because it made the "don't panic" situation to "freeze" pretty quickly. It was hard, but we persevered.

On the plus side (because I really need it), I'm quarantining in time to get some of my Monster High dolls back. It's still a bit confusing, but I'll be fine in the end. Skelita fell because I don't know where the other shelf is.



I also took the time to paint the back of my new kitchen (I cleaned it up first, don't worry). It looks thinner than I thought, but it looks beautiful. In this photo of Bonita, I'm not using the ring lights or anything else, just the LED ceiling lights under the wall cabinets.


Monster Crafts Bonita Femur

Since the "counter" and "apron" are made of the same material, they look very good in full length photos. The only downside is that you have to make sure everything is really clean, and ventilate the kitchen properly if you don't want the dolls to smell. But until the end of the period of self-isolation, this is the only background I have, because my card is still in the old house.


Honey Swamp Monster High
Honey Swamp (Monster Rise)

Here are some behind the scenes.


Behind the scenes Bonita Femur


I have some ideas for new posts, which I wanted to do last year but don't have time. I have some versatile but memorable photo background ideas. I would like to create more photography related content, especially trying to use my TV screen as a background. I want to learn how to share my achievements here. For me, this blog is not about learning but about learning together and inspiring each other. As always, you can tell me what you would like to see here in 2020.

Hope safe from this evil virus. Please, if you can, stay at home and follow the instructions of your state authorities. By coughing your elbows, wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds, and keep a safe distance between you and others. Calm down, don't panic, but be careful.

Take care of yourself more than ever!

monster craft


Note : I hope no one thinks that I'm not serious in a difficult situation like the one we are in, that's not really my goal at all. This blog is often a diversion from real world issues, I really need to get distracted now. I hope you all understand.


Let's get in touch.

Instagram Facebook Twitter Tumblr:



Some notes you might want to check while in quarantine.

Recycling. Turn tea cans into dollhouse furniture

Create "blurred lines" to photograph the doll in the background
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url