Spring Bouquet Painted Wood Slat Sign

Spring bouquet with painted wooden signs

Draw a big beautiful spring bouquet for the perfect home decor. Perfect to hang on the door as a wreath, at the entrance or even as the perfect gift.


I have a super allergy to real flowers. I love them and they are beautiful and bright ... but my body hurts, my head hurts and I start to feel like I have the flu when they are in my house. So artificial flowers are my best friend.


Necessary materials for the spring bouquet of wooden signs:

Everything from Plaid Crafts (last time I checked due to the fact that Plaid Covid-19 is waiting for delivery ... but hopefully soon!)

Glue / Firearms


Step 1: Decompose the sawn wood

Start by placing a piece of wood in a template of your choice. Then take a picture of her to then mention her.


Step 2: Paint the wood

Choose your favorite colors and finishes. I sprayed the finished part with glossy varnish, so the finish of the paint does not matter.


Start by painting the board in a bright bright color!


Paint bottles and other cut wood. While the paint was still wet, I gave it a light color to give it a little interest.


Same with the big mason jar ... I used light blue and then added more blue like water. Add yellow dots to cheerful colors.


Step 3: Put it all together!

Now go back to your first layout photo and glue all the pieces of wood together. I like how it turned out! It’s bright and fun - and the perfect way to add a colorful bouquet without allergies.


That's all!

Like and advertise!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest On YouTube Instagram Tweet
PS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url