Shabby Chic Rustic Metal Pumpkins DIY

Rustic pumpkins made with metal ribbon and tree branches.
Shabby Chic DIY Rustic Pumpkin Metal:
Create your own rustic pumpkin for the perfect fall decor. I saw something like this in my hobby lobby, I knew I could recreate some of the things I already had. These add an elegant and fun element to our fall holiday balcony. I like how it all turned out.
It is very easy to prepare in an hour or two. The bigger it is, the easier it is to make...so start big and then small. Doesn't that sound great?
You need: (link included)
Metal band ( here or here or here )






Branches (8.6 × 4 inches)
Tree stems (short cut for stems)
Training և decision making
hot glue gun
First, open the metal rod and relax a little.
Use a drill to drill a hole in the center of the branches.
Wrap the metal in a circle around the wood...let it puff out slightly at the ends. Carefully screw the small metal into the rod. Leave it free for the structural part.
Use a washer to prevent the screw from slipping through the metal holes.

The following is a bit difficult և I didn't have any working photos, sorry. Roll the strips of foil tape so that a ring forms around the wood in the middle.
The metal is soft and easy to bend if needed. I had an extra piece of metallic tape that I attached to it like a foil. Then place in the washing machine.
Then use a hot glue gun, a small stick... և E6000
Apply a small amount of E6000 glue directly to the center of the stem.
Then fill the outer edges with hot glue. The hot glue helps to reinforce immediately and the E6000 gives a stable resistance.
Fix it directly with screws: metal tape.
Repeat with any pumpkin you want. It's an elegant heirloom grit, and better yet, you can make it yourself.

Suitable for September-November.
Like, share և post.




Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest Google+: Youtube: Instagram: Tweet:
Remark
This post first appeared in Doodlecraft
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url