Posable Skeleton Haunting Halloween Decor!

The perfect Halloween decoration with a skeleton!


They say my favorite holiday is Halloween. I love fun decorations (not so much on top), candy, and fresh autumn leaves, and I love costumes.

This life-size skeleton is the perfect decoration and prop for Halloween. This man moves easily and folds for different types of screen, box or gift, party and holiday decorations.

You have received Oriental Trading products, links to members listed in this article . These are all my opinions.


Get all the skeletons
I choose the most common skeleton, or the most classic, even if it’s a lot! There's the Yuncono Skeleton, the Dragon, the Two-Headed Skeleton, the Golden Skeleton, the Mermaid's Animatronic Skeleton, the Pirate Skeleton, and more! Look at all the skeletons here.

Which skeleton to choose? I love unicorns and mermaids!

These little skeleton toys are perfect for Halloween party tricks and fun.


My skeleton is bob up at work! Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.


I love the Victorian look of this design ... so classic! It reminds me of basements, vampires, organ music, and all the crawling stuff!

These ceramic plates are the perfect addition to any enchanted table.


Of course, the skeleton is the final touch and can be completed with any of the available skeletons.


Halloween - nothing without sweets, and there are all the sweets you want in the oriental trade!

I chose non-chocolate candies to keep them from melting ... we also love Airheads. The skeleton skulls are here.


The tops of the wooden coffin and the wooden circles need some finishing touches. Let's get started!


Start by applying Folk Art Brushed Metal paint to wooden surfaces.


A layer of paint is almost like a metal stain and allows the surface of the wood to come out of the paint.


Then let the paint dry completely.


I used my Cricut Maker to cut the shiny vinyl iron.


Then remove excess iron from the frame.


Then place the board on vinyl in a wooden circle.


Press and hold EasyPress for 30 seconds.


Allow the iron to cool and remove the back plate.


Then use a wire frame and a snake to create a stunning Victorian crown.


Start the widow wrapped around the shape of the crown until it is complete and tie the ends of the widow together.


Use a thread or wire to attach the wooden sign to the crown.


This wreath is perfect for your door or entrance until November 1st!


Imagine sitting on the edge of a potential skeleton mounted at the back of the trunk ... it's perfect!

Perfect for Halloween night. I love the crow on my shoulder!

Like, install and share!










Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Youtube instagram Twitter
Footnote
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url