Pop of color 2

Hello!

I've been so busy this week that I couldn't post anything. I'm slowly working on this chair, but I'm working on it. Mr. Monster was painting the house, so he couldn't help me with the painting. In the meantime, to keep things busy, I painted my dolls. If you've read my "Pop of Color" post, you'll know that I've picked up some color swatches from the shop where I work to use as backgrounds for my pop photos. I gave something back and I borrowed something. I have to admit that when I'm not doing my job, I can't help but think, 'What color will I choose next?' not

I wasn't going to publish another series of photos, I would make a sewing post, but I'm a little disappointed that I can't do something, I don't want to be away from the blog for so long. weather. I also like to experiment with photography and colors. If you've followed me on Instagram , you've probably seen all the photos, but let's get started.

Style Luxe Midge doll photography monster crafts blog

In my last post I used a dark turquoise background as the background, which I didn't pay much attention to. Then I thought about what the Monster High dolls would look like. It matches Nefera's color scheme, but doesn't really stand out against this background.

Signature Nefera de Nile photography

It also suits Vandal well, but his hat is too big, so it was hard to imagine.

Vandala Doubloons Monster High doll photography

I chose chocolate brown because I thought it would look amazing. It's a neutral color, which is fine, but I don't like it as much as other colors. I like how Leah's pink shirt looks.


I had a lighter version of turquoise that I chose for my living room. Beautiful color, but against the background of the dolls it looks very bright.


And the difference with the darker tone is not so great.





I wanted to choose light green, but the greens in this color chart are a bit boring. Bamboo vegetables do not go well with dolls.


It looks especially boring against the background of very bright dolls like Posey. It's the same background, but it really does look different, right?


The red from the previous post is still one of my favorites. I don't think there is a doll that looks bad in comparison.


The deep purple background matches Raven Queen's color scheme, but doesn't really stand out.



I have a dark purple that is more like brown, which seems to pop more.



I took a darker shade of lavender, which looked very light in the previous photo shoot, it looks better.



It seems pretty neutral. It's interesting how the darkest holiday will be.



I would like to find pink and orange for my photos, but this is the best I could get. Nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for.



So this is what I've been doing lately, just to take photos of dolls. I hope to finish the chair soon, I will show you. I'm thinking of getting something new as a background for a doll photo. I saw a shiny box that can be a lot of fun.

What do you use as a background for your photos?

MS:




 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url