Doll Review: Posea Reef

Congratulations everyone! After a feverish headache, I didn't know what to do, sir. Monster I offered another review of Monster High. Monster High ghosts and monsters don't appear on this blog as often as other dolls these days, so I think it's natural.

Today is the time to explore the Posia Reef Line Great Scaria Reef. I know this doll is not new, and many people have already spoken about it (and maybe even better), but I look at it because otherwise it would be: “Oh, a new doll! - Open the box - a good doll! "Quickly take a picture and put the doll on the shelf."


Rhys Pos is the daughter of Poseidon and lives on the Great Scarrier Reef, where he takes her to see the sea animals. In Big Scarrier Reef , Posia brings the spirit to the wall so Laguna can deny her "deep fear".

The Great Scarrier Ree f box is a little different from the recent Monster High box I opened. I don't like the creepy box as much as I do, but I do appreciate the tent with the Monster High logo details.



Below we can see the works of Pose.



On the back of the box are all of Posey's work and some information about him. The little sea creature on its tail is also said to glow in the dark.



By removing the plastic from the front, we can get a better view of the opossum.



And finally, he's here.



Posei has shiny blue skin, her eyelashes are tinted green at the bottom, and her eyes are blue. It also has polka dots and some blue dots that match its bottom. She has a pretty face, but it's a pity that some of the details shown in the prototype image didn't make it into the final doll.


Posei has quite beautiful long purple hair with a hint of green. Her hair feels pretty good, but her back is pretty messy.





He's wearing a black hat that's supposed to look like a sea sponge, but the round shape in the center reminds me of a security camera.



Posia's ears have a unique and interesting shape. She also wears dark blue coral-shaped earrings that she wears all the time.



His arms and body were covered in these tiny dots. Her hands are tied with a net and she wears two seaweed bracelets.


Being a mermaid (or mermaid), Posia can't wear a dress, so she mostly wears this top adorned with a pink coral bodysuit. The case is very detailed and made of soft plastic.


Very often you can see T-shirts without corals.


"Tail" Pose doesn't quite look like a tail, it looks like it's made of algae. The tail (I can't think of another way to call it) is what makes me look like this doll. The lower body is modeled after these three moving areas, so you can change the position of the doll.




She was also wearing a transparent rubber cigar-shaped rubber dress and had several sea creatures attached to her. I tried to take a picture of a glowing in the dark sea creature, but it didn’t work out very well.


If you remove the seaweed dress, the tail looks pretty simple. The three teeth that make the doll stand on its own allow the knees to rotate more or less where they should be.


The bad side of these dolls is that they can take very limited poses. The pose has a bulging torso to hide the lack of pronunciation in other parts of the body, but very limited mobility. Anyway, I took a picture.


I think Posia is an amazing doll. It has an amazing design and you can see that the designers have put a lot of interesting details into it. These dolls make Monster Hike an interesting and awesome line. The overall design of the doll, as well as the accessories and costume details, were read by many (myself included) for Monster High. Hopefully, by rebooting, we won't lose this part of Monster High forever.


I'm glad I added Posea to my collection. I don't really like The Little Mermaid or Marple People characters, but the design really fascinates me and I love Mr. Marple. The monster saw him in the store.

So what do you think of Posey? Do you have one in your collection?

RS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url