Photo compilation: September-October 2021

Hello everyone and Happy November! Can you believe how quickly the year goes by? I can't believe that this will be the last collection of photos of 2021, because I take them every month and the next one will be in January 2022 (although it will still be a photo of 2021, but ... yes!) to be honest, I do not have many new photos because most of what I posted on instagram was seen here, I'm not really inspired to take photos just for this, so this will be a short post.

Let's start with a photo of the salon. In September I took these photos of Blake with a new bookcase I just made. I actually got them before I started working on the recycling post , so I didn't include them. This is my favorite from the first group.



The floor in this scene is actually a sample of the wallpaper I got from one of my recent jobs. The catalog was closed and we had to throw it away, but I kept it and cut out samples that would fit on my wrist.


This Chloe group was in a rush, one week I felt terrible with a migraine. I didn't have a migraine that day, but I think you could say that I didn't feel well.


These photos were taken shortly before I started working on the parquet floor, so while I'm at work, I have content that I post on Instagram.


Let's move on to something external. Or at least a fake book. I wanted to use my gazebo again to post photos and show off dolls that weren't in the original post. I didn't have many ideas for them, just random photos.


I used a table lamp to add some light to the background as it looks quite dark sometimes. I love the color change that can be seen in some of the photos, but tell me what you think.



I don't have the biggest dollhouse, so my photo table and art tables are the same. Usually when I'm working on a craft, I can't clear my desk to take photos of the dolls. So when this happens, I try to find other ways to take pictures. It's been a long time since I last took a picture of my doll on the porch, so it's time to check it out again.



For this photo of Lear, I placed a tree in front of her and focused on her face. So I think it gives the photo more dimension.


And that's all for this review. As I mentioned earlier, I didn't take many photos because I was so inspired. I was so focused on the projects I was working on that I had no room in my head. It was like clearing a table to take some photos. For now, I post on Instagram whenever I want or if it matches the content I'm working on for this blog.

I'm trying to make a small permanent diorama that I can put on Billy's shelf. So if my desk isn't available, I'll set the stage for a few photos. It will be something simple, like a corner room, with neutral walls, in which you can change the furniture from time to time. I still don't have a clear idea and since I'm working at such a slow pace it will take me some time to get it done .

I don't know when my next post will be and what it will be. Now I'm working on several crafts at the same time, and I'm not getting anything. I hope to finish and I will be able to write about it in 10-15 days.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Goodbye!

Crafts Monsters




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url