Photo compilation: September-October 2021

Hello everyone and happy November! How fast do you think the year has passed? I can't believe this will be the last collection of 2021 photos because I took them every two months in a row and the next one will be in January 2022 (although they will still be 2021 photos, but that's good!). Honestly, I don't have a lot of new pictures because most of the ones I've posted on Instagram are what you see here. I’m not too inspired to take pictures just for her, so the article will be short.

Let's start with the interior photos. In September I took these pictures of Blake with my new bookshelf. I bought them before I started working at the recycling center , so I didn't include them. This first group is my favorite.



The floor in this scene is actually an example of a wallpaper I bought for one of my recent works. The catalog was cut and we had to throw it away, but I kept it and cut out the patterns to match the photos of my doll.


These photos of Chloe were taken in a hurry and for a week I have been feeling terrible with migraines. I didn't have a migraine that day, but I think you can tell I'm not feeling well.


These photos were taken shortly before he started working on the hardwood floors, so he kept some content to post on Instagram while working.


We go abroad. Or at least a fake. He wanted to use Pergola again to take photos and show some dolls that were not shown in the original text. I didn't understand much about them, just random pictures.


I use a table lamp to add some light to the background because it sometimes looks too dark. I like the color change you see in some photos, but let me know what you think.



I don’t have the biggest doll house, so photo tables and art tables are the same thing. Usually when I work on a craft, I don't have to worry about clearing the table for taking pictures of dolls. In that case, I'm trying to find other ways to take pictures. It's been a long time since I've taken pictures of my dolls on the porch, so it's time to see them again.



For this photo of Lear, I placed the tree in front of her and focused my attention on her face. So I think it gives more volume to the photo.


And for this summary. As I mentioned earlier, I didn't take many pictures because I wasn't inspired. I focused so much on the projects I worked on that I had no place in my head. Clearing the table just to take some pictures also seemed like a hassle. So for now, I only share on Instagram when I want to or when I am working for this blog.

For a moment, Billy thought of trying to create a little more lasting diorama that he could put on my shelves. So if the table is not available, I will set the scene to take some pictures. It will be a simple corner house with some neutral walls so you can change the furniture from time to time. I don't have a clear idea yet and it will take me a while to do it because I work very slowly

I don't know when the next article will be published and what it will be. I am currently working on multiple art projects at the same time and can never do anything. I hope I can finish something and write about it in 10-15 days.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. See you later!

Crafts with monsters




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url