Photo compilation: September-October 2020

Welcome back! I came back with another selection of photos. I didn’t post anything in October because I felt like I didn’t have enough new photos because most of what I posted on Instagram was blog photos. So I decided to wait until November.

Do you remember when I entered the house by the pond ? Okay, I've taken so many photos that I have a few that I haven't posted yet I still have a few bathing suit dolls lying around the pool so I decided to give them up in early September while the weather was still kind.

Made To Move LA Girl and Kim pool

LA Girl made to move outdoor photography grass


I got more pictures of different dolls in the garden. In these photos you can see Cassandra, the doll I wrote a little on my blog and didn't pay much attention to it, so I decided to give her a moment of glory.

Barbie Fashionista Tribal Romper flower wall


Barbie fashionista outdoor photography

I wanted to take a picture of the doll lying on the ground because I had seen her before and thought she was very beautiful. Natural grass looks very inconsistent but overall I am happy with it.

Framing a doll is quite unusual, but since Instagram is customizable I didn't really pay much attention to it.



I also have some random photos that I took to post which I either never uploaded or go with the post. The first is my beautiful BMR1959 with an orchid in the background that you saw in my last post.

BMR 1959 Pazette redressed

These 3 pictures were taken for my library drawer but they didn't have time. It's not that I don't like it, I don't think it's necessary and the post is quite long.




All I try to do is use my house plants to create an outdoor environment. I have no large garden or porch, but a very bright porch. So one day I took one of my dolls out and quickly took some pictures. It lacks the depth of photos that can be taken in a park or on the street, but it requires much faster and less training.

Barbie Fashionistas Vitiligo outside

I use portrait mode on my phone to hide the parsley and basil you are looking at. I really liked the results, so I shot a few more with the other dolls.



When I took these pictures I thought I could take some pictures with my Monster High doll. I chose some Girls of Nature dolls because I thought they would fit better with the theme. I started with Venus McFlytrap, a doll I don't see often because her eyes are a bit cloudy in front of the camera and I find it difficult to take pictures of her. I've done a few in different poses but settled on it.

Music Festivals Venus McFlytrap outside


Pictures of my favorite Jane Bullet from this photo series.

Monster High Jane Boolittle outside

The contents of Dawndancer are very beautiful dolls, but also difficult to photograph. This is one of my favorite photos of her, even if her hair is a little messy.

Monster High Monster Exchange Isi Dawndancer

I know some of you might find it helpful that I post behind-the-scenes pictures. That’s how I put everything together for the photo. I placed the tallest plant behind the polyester platform and tried to create a smaller size. I used the balcony privacy screen as the background to add texture to the photo. The photos aren't high quality because my phone's camera has been working great lately, but I think you've got the point. When the wind blows for a few days, the poor tree in the back bends. I tried to clear everything, but it is very useful for photos.


And that's it. I don’t know what I’m going to publish next because I seem to have very little time. Since next month of December, I wanted to do something about Christmas, even though it was just a short shoot. I don't have as much leisure time as I expected, but I'm trying to organize my time so that I can take photos and work on craft projects. However, the semester ends in a few months and then I can work on as many craft projects as I want.

So what are you doing Have you tested your picture? Any news about dolls?

Tinker monsters



Other photo collection items:

Featured Image: August 2020

Featured Image: September-October 2021

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url