Quick craft: doll size framed artwork

Good guys. How are you in this strange time?

I'm still busy with college, but I've been a little better organized over the last few weeks - it's been a while since I've been here to update my blog. I used something called the Pomodoro technique, where you focus on an activity for 40 minutes and then take a 10-minute break. It has worked so far, I feel more productive in my classes. I used to spend extra time with this technique for homework or doll photography, but today is the time to focus on blogging.


As some of you know, this summer I worked on a few posters and "home-like" furniture. I was very pleased with what I was doing, but the walls looked very bare. So in September, I started working on framed pictures to add more detail to homes. I did all this, I filed a lawsuit in September, but I did not have time to write a note. Therefore, I think today is that day. Let's start.

For this craft you will need:

  • Extracts from magazines or printed works.
  • A box of cereals or crackers
  • Coffee blender, thin stick or gray stick.
  • Craft paint (optional).
  • Scissors
  • Wood glue - white glue.

I start by publishing my favorite works of art. I created designs using Canvas , an online design tool. Then I put the pictures in a word document and printed them. You can of course use the available images that you can find online. Since I don't have a color printer, I only used images that will work with ink.


Draw a square around the picture. Just make sure you leave enough space for a thin stick, but don't cut it too close to the next figure.

Cut it and paste it in the grain box. I had no pictures of this step, so I ran away and took one to take the missed pictures.


After cutting our pieces, it's time to create a frame. I used 3 shakes for each framed piece. If you use glue sticks, you can leave a small gap around the paper.


Since I don't have the best temple, I thought it would be nice to draw the pieces first. I draw 3 pieces for large frames and 2 pieces for small ones. I'm already trying to find colors that match my existing background. If you like the natural color of the wood, you can leave it like this or paint it to look darker.


The shakers I use come from a £ 1,000 bag I found on Amazon at a fairly low price. I thought they would last a long time, but they work for this craft.


Cut the pieces into a circle and glue them to the ground. I used white glue for this.



After the glue dries, brush the edges.

Here is the end result.


Although I prepared it in September, I still haven't used it on stage. So I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago. I use wallpaper plaster to put coral-gold on my sky wall. I put a small coral frame to add color to the color.


These pictures were taken on a new phone I bought in mid-November, and I still can't control the camera much. The background is so confusing that I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it. Sometimes a blurry background can hide imperfections in the background, but sometimes I need more clarity. What, photo-focused dolls, these accessories are meant to add more detail to the background.


I haven't taken many pictures in the frame, but I'm sure you'll see them in future posts and photos. Well, I have a few photos, I think you understand. I will also do more with different colors, because whenever I do something, I want to do different colors in each color of the rainbow.


I hope you enjoyed this post, albeit in a bit of a hurry. I don't think I'll be very active here until mid-January, but I've taken Christmas pictures and I want to share them here. I will try to get as many backlinks to your blogs as possible, but lately I don't have much time to read them.

I hope you are very well, see you in the next post.

Monster crafts


You can enjoy!

For example, a doll-sized bookcase / bookcase


Follow me later.

Instagram Facebook Twitter _

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url