Photo compilation: November-December 2020 (plus 2020 recap)

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone has had a peaceful and happy holiday and that you have had a great start to the year. I don't want to rush, because 2020 got off to a good start and things started getting worse in March. Of course, I'll wait a few months to start thinking this will be my science.

I want to collect the first post for 2021 and the photo from the 2020 review. I hope I can stick to the plan and this post will not be everywhere. to start.

As you know, I got home in mid-February. We had wanted to go home for years and it finally happened. Compared to the old house, the new house has some advantages and some disadvantages, one of the advantages is better natural light for dolls and photography in general. Recently, on one of the balconies, I photographed dolls using plants as supports. This is an easy way to get out of it when you can't. They were killed somewhere in mid-November.


Chloe
Rosie

Interesting fact: we had a small porch in the old house, but never had time to take apicture of the pool . To be honest, he wasn't in a good mood and we weren't going to change because we knew we were going.

Blake

Skylar

Girls of the Nischel generation

I also wanted to try some black and white. Instead of taking them and changing them, I used the black and white mode on my phone. So you can see what they look like in real time.

asha in black and white

Grass

Victory

One of the things I will be doing in 2020 is my photographic background. In 2019 I started looking for ideas to use as a photo background to make my photos more interesting. In September 2019 I came up with the idea of ​​using cartoons to make my scenes, but I was in school and didn't have time. After that, I was busy moving house, and the whole plague broke out and I didn't have a chance to buy handicrafts. Therefore, I couldn't start this project until July 2020. You can see the first post of the series here .

Victoria and Asha in royal blue

This color is a true blue shade from America and acrylic . I like this shade, it looks very active and fits most wrists. By the way, these photos were taken on Instagram for the # monday4dolls event. The theme for that week was jackets and coats.



I used the same background for these photos, but added a plain blue towel. I've used it many times already, right here . I'm not crazy about it, I just want to try something else.



These photos were taken with my old phone, so I think I can give my new phone better results with a better camera.


I started all my background designs. I wanted to create bold and colorful backgrounds, but all of a sudden I started changing into colors and ideas that could look more realistic. Most of the ideas I have now are for actual walls and wallpapers, just like I used for my Christmas photos. I found them after publishing my last post. I put the wallpaper the same way, I invited more dolls.

Skylar


Kim and Rosie feel happy.

Blake


Overall, I am very happy with the wallpapers I created. I had an idea for 3 Mix'n'Match series posts and managed to write two, not a bad thing. A.D. I hope to be able to meet Part 3 in 2021 and other basic ideas that come to mind.

Courtney





The other thing I wanted to train in 2020 was shooting away from home, and I didn't have a chance to do that until June. As some of you know, I don't feel very confident about photographing my dolls in public. However, my sister-in-law spent the summer in a large house with a garden and swimming pool, which allowed me to take a secret little outdoor photo. It was such a blessing and I took a lot of photos and there are some photos I haven't posted yet. One of them was a photo of the wrist with vitiligo.





In early October, I felt the need to take pictures of dolls and decided to go back to where we were in 2019 . So one afternoon my lord decided to leave. The wolf came home before work. Unfortunately, the opening hours have changed a few days ago and we arrived less than an hour before closing. Even if I said "This is a college marketing project", the risk of taking a picture in public has already increased. Also, my old phone looked ridiculous and I didn't pay attention to the doll faces. Only these two photos made me happy.




I asked for photo ideas on Instagram and Barb offered to take fall photos around me, because it looks very different from the fall style in other parts of the world. Except for the one you see above, there aren't many free places to walk around. We don't have large parks or lakes, but we do have a beach. When I bought a new phone, I took "pictures" of the beach. So I decided to share some with you to finish this post.



Overall, I am very happy with what I have achieved in 2020. I know that 2020 has generally been a bad year and many people have been affected by the epidemic. Still it wasn't bad for me. I have been able to get to my dream home for a long time and after 8 years of hard work I was graduating from college. I've been working on my mental health and I'm in a better place now. In other words, if I could get rid of the "epidemic" on the go, I'd say it's been a good year.



As for the blog, it's been a good year. Overall, I am very happy with the content and response I created in 2020. I was able to implement a number of projects on my to-do list, as well as a number of projects I decided to work on along the way. . Over the years I have been able to do one or two of these projects, and the rest have been forgotten. At a time when blogging is not very popular, I am happy to have new readers.

I have plans planned for 2021. I want to make a lot of dolls, so expect lessons soon. Of course I will continue to repair walls and trucks that know when I started driving. I want to design at least 2 new floors, one with a marble effect, and the other, which I haven't determined yet, but with a real impact. I also want to make solid wood and flooring but I won't be able to do many projects by 2022 and I want to start sewing. I know, I know, I've been saying this for 5 years, but one of the pieces of furniture I want to make is a bed, so I have to make at least some pillows. Hopefully 2021 is the year of star alignment and you can finally start sewing.



I wish you all the best and a Merry Christmas. I also have a few weeks at university and I will be free until I have a job, which will be difficult given the situation. I don't know when and what my next post will be. On January 5th we will celebrate the night of the "Three Scientists" and then we will receive most of our gifts. I ordered some handicrafts and I hope you have heard of me. According to what I have found, my next article will be "What I found for Christmas" or part of the trade.

I wish everyone a happy 2021.

Monster crafts



We have not lost contact




Related articles



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url