Photo compilation: May-June 2021

Glad to see you again. It's almost July! Can you believe the years have gone by so fast? We are in the middle of summer, the world begins to expand again and it is time to make another collection of photos.

Some time ago, I decided to post my post on Instagram. I was sending it almost every day, at least 6 times a week, and I was overwhelmed. I have to constantly take photos, which takes time to create and write blog posts. It's a lot of common things, like taking 5-7 photos a week, creating crafts, doing two blogs, and cooking and laundry. Since there will be fewer photos, this collection will be mostly monthly. But let's go to the real picture.

Victoria laying in a turquoise and green background

March started off quite colorful with this Victorian footage. I have this color combination in my head and I hope to achieve it. This simple color card has only two pages in stock.

Victoria turquoise and green background

I also used two books to add more color to the image. It must be my favorite dish.

Victoria turquoise and green background with pink and yellow crates

I liked the result so much that I decided to take more photos with this color palette. Since I didn't want to show the doll again, I brought Shia and Kim to the set.



The two blue cardstock pages are actually different colors, but they are so similar that most people won't notice the difference.

The following photos were posted between February and March, but I forgot to post them in my latest photo collection , so I thought I'd include them too. I rarely share photos that I haven't shared before on Instagram , so this will add more content to this post.


I put another coat of paint on my True Blue wall, and it's even better, though it's still uneven. I don't like this set of photos, but I like the color combinations.



I took more photos on my balcony, but this time I tried to do something different. I pulled out a large folding table (which I often use as a photo table) and put out some plants. You see, it takes up almost all the space on my porch. I also took a small laptop tray to create different heights to support my plants. This is how I configure it:


And here are the photos I managed to take.


This image is a struggle because I want to see the sky and see it disappear. I used the manual setup on my phone and was finally successful. This is my favorite 3.


Finally, some photos I took inside the pool house. They were picked up in March and I haven't released them yet. It was my first meeting with Tate and Kira at home, and I took great pictures of them.



I used this last photo for #monday4dolls because the theme is "shack and field" and I thought it would be appropriate. I'm still not very motivated to participate in this challenge. I was originally going to take a special photo for the weekend challenge, but I will never post it again and my photo remains hidden. So I decide to participate if I have photos that match the theme of my plan or that already match the theme.


I would like to end this collection by summarizing the first half of the year. One of my greatest achievements was that I finally graduated from college in February. It was very difficult and it took me a long time to get a degree, because I was working full time at the beginning and I had very little time when I went home to study. Over the years, I've spent almost all of my free time learning, so I couldn't get the most out of what I wanted to do on this blog. Now that I'm out of school and unemployed, I have more time to work on 2-3 fiction blog posts a month, as well as another post on my food blog .

As for the projects related to the dolls, I am very happy with everything I have done in the last 6 months. I send at least 2 posts a month which is very good and very consistent. I worked on projects like Wainscot , had it in my head for a long time and was finally able to implement it. My favorite post so far is External, but keep it inside . The doll-like exterior view is something I've wanted for a long time and have been able to achieve with a few things.

One of my goals this year is to learn to sew. So far I've made my first doll-sized pillow, which looks rough, but at least it's a start. I want to make some extra pillows to practice hand sewing and get used to the sewing machine, then try to change the dolls' clothes. I wanted to create simple basic outfits to stretch my dolls' outfits, especially for the new body types. My Curvy BMR daughter has been wearing the same outfit since last summer!


Personally, we are doing well here. I am still taking as many classes as possible and looking for a job. I want to finish the job as soon as possible, because the furniture needs to be finished, but in the meantime I don't care about the dolls here. A few days ago, Mr. Monster received his first dose of the covid vaccine, and fortunately, he had no side effects other than a sore arm. Getting my first injection gave me peace of mind, even though I know the epidemic is not over. All members of our family have been vaccinated except me and my nephew, but I hope to be vaccinated before the end of the summer and that we can return to normal life.

Hope all is well, safe and see you in my next post.

monster craft


PS Please note that the old email subscription system has stopped working and we have a new one, Follow.it. If you would like to continue receiving updates from this blog, you will need to re-subscribe using the box in the left column. I've re-subscribed to some, but you need to make sure you keep getting my updates. If you have any questions, don't hesitate.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url