Photo Compilation: June-July 2020

Greetings again! I hope this pandemic is going well this summer.

As I told you in one of my last posts, I'm thinking about sharing some snapshots for Instagram և I don't post here or photos that, for some reason, were never posted. The idea is for them to share here - explaining some inspiration - if I can share something behind the scenes.

Let's start with some Instagram photos. I picked it up for an event hosted by shrunken dreams . For those who are not familiar with these Instagram features, they are often created to celebrate or have fun. The organizer sets the date - often mentions the topic - a note so that all relevant posts can be found. Follow today's topic և Share a photo with hashtags Organizers often contact you Share your content. This is a great way to get back to the platform to find new pages, but it's also a challenge for your photos, as sometimes you have to get creative about the challenge. The event was specially organized to celebrate shrunken_dreams reaching 1,000 followers and the theme was white gold. The accident happened the day after school graduation, so I rushed to take a picture. I didn't have time to work on a relevant craft, so I had to work on what I had at home. This is one of the pictures that came with me.


The photos I took եմ I edited for the challenge, but they are not fully uploaded. I like it, but I find others who find me more interesting than this.



I used white cardboard for the walls and glossy cardboard for expression. The dolls are wearing a range of doll dresses that she already loved, including the Atelier Nisha dresses. The necklace comes from a collection of vintage accessories, if I'm right.

Another Instagram event was #monday4dolls hosted by @bella_belladol . This is a weekly event that takes place every Monday, every week is a different theme that is announced every Friday. The good thing about this challenge is that you only want to participate in those weeks, not as tiring as the 1 month challenge. The theme for July 20 was "Shoes", here are the photos I took for the challenge.



Here's a little behind-the-scenes look at Victoria. In the end, I tilted the ring light more until it looked parallel to the table.



I don't just shoot the challenge, I try to create my own content. After my 1959 BMR review , I wanted to take a picture of her against a light blue background because I thought it contrasted well with her red dress. Here is one of the shots I took.



I mostly take pictures of single dolls, but I try to do a better job in group photos (or at least as a couple). For this photo, I tried to give it an urban style, since the dolls are models in the street fashion catalog. Not sure I got the shake, it took me forever to get the right shot, but I'm very happy with the result.



Since I didn't like the BMR 1959 outfits, I was interested in this outfit that came with So Sporty Fashionista . I don't like this outfit but I like the red dress more it seems more suitable for summer. The color of her dress inspired me in the color palette for this collection.





Before I could make my own outdoor doll և I couldn't make my own doll in the pool part 2, I took some encouraging pictures inside the house, including the ferry. I wanted to do something fun - with a summer theme, even though I didn't go out. I was very happy with this photo.


This is what I deleted. For some reason, I wasn't very happy after editing it.



I have some pictures from previous photoshoots that I haven't shared here, like Rosie. I'm not happy with that, because the colors seem a little more saturated, but I like the background.



Here are some pictures from the "A Day by Pool" post that I didn't post here. The first is not my favourite, but I like to post my Instagram photos to the third shooting area.




Today everything depends on me. I'm currently working on part 2 of my background composition from mix and match , as well as some of my own creations. I don't know what I'm going to post next, it depends on what work I finish first. I've been in the mood lately, I have a lot of ideas for future posts. Unfortunately, I certainly won't have time to do what I think of before the school year begins, but since I have fewer lessons this year, I hope I can write more.

I hope you enjoyed this collection of pop pics. As always, let me know what you think in the comments section և if you have any ideas for future photo shoots.

Bassup.

monster vehicle.



Other jobs you may like.


Let's stay in touch.




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url