Photo compilation: January 2021

It's also been another month, so it's time for another photo. I thought about doing these assemblies every other month because I didn't think they were going to be so fun, and I don't want to bother you. However, for some strange reason, these combinations seem to be the most successful, as they are on average suspended. This might not be the right way to gauge my audience's interest in a particular topic, but I don't think reviews are that reliable.

Well, enough walks and photos. As some of you will see, I built an orchid wall in October...and then haven't used it for a long time. So I set up a scene with her and her Chloe doll to kick off the new year. The idea behind these images was something like "New Years, New Years" and plans for New Years. The story I posted on Instagram was that Khloe wanted to add more plants for the New Year in her home, which reflects my real plans for 2021.

Barbie Fashionista with orchid background

ChloƩ also chooses some photos to decorate her house. It's one of my planets because I haven't had the chance to move because of the pandemic. The last photo is taken at random and I liked the end.


Of course, I took more photos on my balcony. It's easy and quick to accept and you can get amazing results. Even though I don't have much time to take photos, it's very useful when I want to add content to them and it gives me more time to work on something else.




I also had the opportunity to take pictures outside. At the end of term, Mr. Monster and I returned to the same location in 2019 to take some pictures of the dolls. Since Monster was on vacation, we went there one day a week when it opened. There was no one there, just us and the person at the ticket office. I managed to take some nice pictures of Kimi.



He wanted to draw a close-up of a doll sitting on a tree. Although it does not look 100% as I imagined, I really liked this photo.


This time, I felt safer taking pictures in public. Maybe it was enough to be empty, or I felt like I was incognito because I was wearing a face mask. I was able to get some pictures of the bracelets, including the very nice BMR from 1959.





I don't know when I'll be able to take pictures outside because things are getting worse here, and I'm glad I took them when I had the chance.



I took this photo of Kim and Shin together, but didn't like it and didn't post it.


The photos below were taken for the weekly #monday4dolls photo contest on Instagram. I haven't shared much lately, either because I haven't had time to or because I've had trouble taking pictures. For example, one of the difficulties was the movie "Snow" and there was no snow where I lived, and I didn't have time to shoot a fake snow scene. The theme for 25 was 'Denim/Jeans' and although I posted a photo on Monday, I took a bunch of 3 with the same look.




What bothers me a little about this particular topic is the posting of my exterior photos, which may be relevant and, in my opinion, more interesting than that. Anyway, at least I didn't come downstairs without explaining myself first.



I hope you enjoyed. I now have several photography projects that I want to work on because I have more free time. I tried to use my TV as wallpaper a few days ago, but for some reason my TV couldn't play the images. This can be a great alternative for those of you who can't or don't want to get out of dolls, so I need to figure out how to do this ASAP. If I fix it and it works, I'll try to write everything down.

Also, a quick note, my college transcripts are finally out and I'm happy to report that I've finally graduated. It always had to spread! It took me 3 days to post all the prices for all the grades and since I had to post a price every day, we had to wait a long time. Now I have to wait until my file is closed and I can claim my certificate.

The next version will be the cover of a BMR1959 red headstock. It's been months and I still haven't come out of the box! I don't comment much, but I think I have a lot to say about BMR1959. Also, people are very interested in reading the opinions of this particular font.

I hope you are well and until the next post.


monster character


You might also like this:

Photo gallery: November - December 2020

Photo gallery: February 2021


My cooking blog:

cooked with mc


Let's not lose touch

Instagram: monster_crafts

Twitter: monster_craft

Facebook page: facebook.com/themonstercrafts

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url