Photo compilation: January 2021

And so another month has passed, which means it's time to take another picture. I had planned on doing these sets every two months because I didn't think they could be that much fun and I didn't want to endure them. However, for some strange reason, these groups seem to be the most successful posts because they get the most comments on average. This can be a poor way to gauge my audience's interest in a particular topic, but I don't believe visits are credible.

Okay, let's go to the Bbellella and her pictures. As you can see, I made a colorful wall of orchids in October... and I haven't used them for a while. So at the beginning of the new year I created a scene with her and my doll Chloe. The idea behind these photos was "New Years I'm Young" and something in the New Years planning. The story I posted on Instagram says that Khloe wanted to add more plants to her home for the New Year, which reflects my current plans for 2021.

Barbie Fashionista with orchid background

Chloe selects artworks to decorate her home. This is one of my projects, I couldn't do it during the transfer because of the epidemic. The last photo is just a random picture I took and ended up falling in love with.


Of course I took more pictures on my porch. It is easy and fast to use and you can get good results. This is really useful when I don't have much time to take photos but want to post some content and it gives me more time to work on other things.




I also had the opportunity to take pictures outside. In 2019, after class, Mr. Monster and I returned to the same place to take some photos of the dolls . Mr. Monster was on vacation, so we went for the weekend right after it opened. There was nobody there, just us and the boy at the register. I was able to take some nice pictures of Kim.



I wanted to make a doll near a tree. Although it is not 100% what I imagined, I like this picture very much.


This time I feel safe taking photos in a public place. Maybe it was completely blank, or maybe I was wearing a mask that looked like I was going into "stealth mode." I was actually able to take some photos of my doll with my beautiful 1959 BMR.





As it has gotten worse here I don't know when I can take pictures outside so I'm glad I got the opportunity.



I took this photo of Kim and Cheer together, but I didn't like it and didn't post it.


The following photos were taken for #monday4dolls, a weekly Instagram photo challenge. I haven't shared much lately because I didn't have time or it was too difficult for me to take a picture that fits the topic. For example, one of the challenges was the “snow” and where I live it doesn't snow and I don't have time to try to create an artificial snow scene. Topic 25 was "Denim/Jeans" and although I only posted 1 photo on Monday, I made a series of 3 photos with the same look.




One of the things that seemed a little boring to me about this particular challenge was that I posted my outdoor photos, which probably fitted the topic and were more interesting than these in my opinion. However, I took the opportunity to reuse the color boxes and I have to say that I really like the color combination.



I hope you enjoyed this. I have some photo projects I want to work on now that I have more time. Few days ago I tried to use it as my TV wallpaper but for some reason my TV couldn't play any pictures. This can be a great option if you don't want or don't want to get your dolls out, so I need to know how to do that ASAP. If I can fix it and it works I will try to write an article about it.

Also, a quick note, my college grades are finally in and I'm happy to announce that I'm finally out. They wanted to be published forever! It took 3 days to post all grades in all classes and I post 1 hour every day so the wait was long. Now I have to wait for my academic file to close, I can apply for my degree.

My next article will be a review of the BMR1959 redhead doll. I got it a few months ago and still haven't unpacked it! I won't comment further, but I think I have a lot to say about BMR1959. Also, people seem very interested in reading comments on that particular line.

I hope you are all doing well and see you in my next post


monster craft


You may also like...

Photo collection: November - December 2020

Photo collection: February 2021


My cooking blog:

Cook with MC


Keep in touch:

Instagram: monster_crafts

Twitter: monster_crafts

Facebook page: facebook.com/themonstercrafts

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url