Photo compilation: February 2021

Hello, it's a month başqa և for another photo collection. I wanted to write a special post in February because I wanted to test myself by posting photos on Instagram every day and working on new photos. I was able to achieve this success, but I have already used enough photos posted on the blog, so do not post it here again. Sometimes I wanted to draw dolls. Even though I finished school, I was very busy. I took an HTML course, completed the paperwork, was looking for a job, and now I have two blogs to create content for promotion. I think for some reason I lost myself a little bit, dı it pinched my creativity a little bit.

The month started well enough. After posting some photos of myNew Wainscot design post, I wanted to use it again to take some photos. The idea behind these photos is "Stay at home". The situation I was in at the time of admission was very ugly, we were encouraged to stay home. So I dressed Victoria doll in a comfortable dress and took some pictures.



I used this photo for the Instagram event #popweekendplanne organized by @sassie_dolls . Every week, from Friday to Sunday, you can post photos of the dolls you took that weekend. This weekend my dolls stayed home and watched TV. I did this a few years ago, and since then I have barely used it as an opportunity to show off a dollhouse .


Sometimes it's not a theme for a photo shoot, it's just a color scheme I want to use. Inspired by photos of Victoria's monday4doll sweaters (see here ), I combined a light blue wall and several colored boxes for fun editing.



The blue box is a new addition to the boxing family. I unexpectedly (without a game) decided one day to make a blue box and went for it. I use True Blue from Americana Acrylics .


I had 4 pictures that I liked, և I liked to place my pictures in 3 collections, so I decided to take 2 pictures with other dolls that match the theme. These are my favorite pictures.





It was at this point that I began to lose inspiration. I do not know exactly what it was, but I did not want to draw, I just wanted to do art. Luckily, when I graduated from university in January, I had some pictures of the Vitiligo doll, and I did.




This doll does not have a name, so I'm looking for suggestions. As a model, I thought of calling her Winnie, but I do not think so.



I posted some photos of my review of the BMR 1959 Tate , including photos I did not include in the original post.


At the end of the month, I took some pictures to join # monday4dolls. After weeks of not being inspired by the topic, I was finally able to explore the topic. The topic was "white" and could be interpreted in different ways. I did not want to paint on a white background, so I adapted my new green wall, white dress and white furniture to my photos.


I built this wall on February 8-10, and it took me until the end of the month to start using it. I used Sea Glass in Americana Acrylics . Sounds calmer than I expected, but looks beautiful and realistic. I also think this type of sage / jade color is very fashionable.



I took others along with this new wall, but I brought more dolls. I was so indifferent that I did not know what to do, so I started shooting random shots in different positions of the dolls.


Some say that this doll looks like Jason Blossoma from the universe of Archie Comics. What do you think?

BMR 1959 Tate




We hope you enjoy this article. I know the photos are good, but I'm very happy with some of them. I'm currently working on doll furniture, and if it's not going bad, this should be my next post. I saw Monster High want to go back, and I thought I would write a review about it. I used to think about writing a post, but I did not want to rush, I really had time to study my feelings.

I hope everything will be right և See you in the next post.

Monster Craft:


For other photo collections, see the Photo Collection tab.



Instagram: @monster_crafts :
Twitter: @monster_crafts :

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url