Mini Review: Funko Rock Candy Barbie & Batgirl

When I started this blog, I only had a few Monster High dolls, և my plan was to build a Monster High doll house և to use this blog as a magazine. However, everything changed, I got a new job, I started college, so the Doll House project was left out of the table. My Monster High Group expanded, became interested in other types of dolls, and began reviewing them. I've been interested in Fanco's stats for a while, so Mr. Monster և I decided to collect them this year.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie Swimsuit Classic Batgirl

Do not worry, I'm still planning to focus on the dolls in my collection (և on this blog), but one of those characters is Mr. Monster Gates Barbie Fanco For Christmas, I think I can do some research on them.

Let's start with Barbie. This funko game is based on the first Barbie game released in 1959, so read the box below in 1959.

Barbie Funko Rock Candy review

On one side you can see photos of old Barbie dolls.




In the back of the box, you can see pictures of real 1959 Barbie dolls and other dolls online.


Outside the box, they are about 10-12 cm long. Such characters are not expressed, so they can not perform different positions. Here are some pictures

Barbie Funko Rock Candy swimsuit monster crafts review

Barbie Rock Candy Funko 1959 swimsuit review

It may not be obvious, but it seems so.



Now is the time for Batgirl. This bat is a "classic bat girl", while the other bat in this group is a "modern bat" and wears dark clothes. The front of the bat's breast is no different from Barbie's breast.


Next to the chest you can see the other figures in this line.



On the back of the box is a large photo of the other sizes of horses included in this row. There are some illustrations of DC Girls in the frame.


Classic Batgirl Funko Rock Candy Box review

For those who do not know, Batgirl's real name is Barbara, so it's no coincidence that both girls are called Barbara. Some photos of Barbara / Batgirl.





I think in general these numbers are quite good or smaller than I expected. It's cheap: it does not take up much space, so I think it is great to connect it. I do not know that many people who read this blog are interested in these types of characters, but for some reason I wanted to share with you.


What do you think about Fanko's characters? Do you collect anything other than dolls?

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url