Let's discover some new blogs!

Hello again. I hope you are doing well.

In some of my recent articles I wrote that some of my bloggers are no longer active. Most of you agree that Blogger is not the same as it used to be and now it looks very stable. I thought about it for a few days and I got the idea to try to find more active bloggers and make them more fun.

The idea is very simple. Below is a list of some of my favorite pop blogs. I invite you all to follow us and leave some of your favorites in the comments . So, if you like, copy that image and create a blog post by sharing your favorite blogs and inviting readers to do so. I hope we find exciting new blogs this way.



Here are some of my favorite blogs:

Atelerni Shasha's may know her from her big store Etsy (I highly recommend it), but she also has a very interesting blog. She has not been very active lately, but she seems to be back. I encourage you to follow her and show her a little love.

Evil Genius Barb: Barb has been reading my blog for a long time. If you were here last summer, you probably know Barb because I noticed it in all my articles. She talks a bit about everything on her blog, but she recently reviewed her doll collection, which I find very interesting.

DollsDorlor ፡ I met Nina last summer and I am very happy with her. You can find her blog about everything from BJD to Barbie or Hairdorables. Her photos are beautiful, I love her beauty. She also has a puppy, which makes her even better.

Farah 's blog, a mother of two, focuses on dolls like Barbie, American Girl or Monster High. From time to time he writes about his favorite games in the 80s and 90s. I have been following her for many years and she is very beautiful. I took a short break from blogging and switched to YouTube, but it came back.

I think I met Jane on the Facebook doll group a while ago. Dedicated to Barbie dolls with some fun photo essays. I liked the way he prepared for the show with so many people.

Linda Lite Linda brings some of the most beautiful antique European dolls from Belgium. She talks a little bit about everything, but I would say these are mostly old dolls. If you love toys like Nancy or Furga, you can not miss her blog.

Phyllis the - another blog I've been following for a long time. The focus was on Barbie and Integrity games. There is no such thing as a dollhouse queen. She has not been very active for the past two years, but she says she wants to be more active. Maybe if you show her a little love, you'll encourage her to come back.

Sharon lives in Spain The British live in my native Spain. On her blog you will find beautiful photos of BJDs to large dolls (40-55 cm or 16-22 inches). She also shares her beautiful pop dresses and her life and life in Spain.

Xanadu: The most active Australian blogger. You can find a variety of dolls on her blog.

I may have forgotten about my favorite blogs, so I hope the person I did not include includes them incorrectly. I also left a few blogs that have been inactive for a long time, despite their love for them.

I hope you will help me with this idea, it will not be much fun if I was alone. I do not have to recommend as much as I do or write a long statement, it can be very simple. Just to connect with other bloggers and make blogging more enjoyable. In addition, viewing the proposed blog will make a person's day happy. And do not forget to recommend your loved ones in the comments section!

By the way, Spain is gradually withdrawing quarantine. At each stage we go through the stages and introduce new changes. We go back to the old house and pick up the stuff there (finally), now we may leave the house.

I hope you are doing well. Blog as soon as possible for you.

Create monsters




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url