Let's discover some new blogs!

greetings again I hope you are all well.

In my last blog post I wrote that some of the people I blog with are no longer active. Many of you would agree that blogging isn't as good as it used to be and seems stable now. I've been thinking about it for a few days, I wanted to find more active bloggers, I was having a little more fun.

The idea is very simple. Below are some of my favorite doll blogs. I invite you all to follow me to leave some of your loved ones in the comments . If you want to do that, copy this image, share it with your favorite blogs and invite your readers to do the same. We hope that this way we will find interesting new blogs.



Here are some of my favorite blogs:

Atelerni Shasha closes. You probably know the nice ATC store (highly recommend it), but they also have some great blogs. He hasn't been very active lately but it seems he has returned. I encourage you to take her out and show her some love.

Barb The Evil Genius ፡ Barb has been my blog reader for a long time. If you were here last summer you probably know Barbie because I mentioned her in all my posts. She talks a little bit about everything on her blog but recently she has been showing her collection of dolls which I find very interesting.

DollsDorlor ፡ I met Nina last summer and I'm glad I found her. On her blog you can find BJD dolls to play lines like Barbie or Hairdorables. Your pictures are more beautiful, I love their beauty. He also has a puppy, which makes him feel better.

Farah 's blog, a mother of two, focuses on dolls like Barbie, American Girl or Monster High. He puts about 80-90 dolls in it from time to time, I like that. I've had it for years - it's very exciting. After a short break from blogging, he switched to Youtube, but returned.

Jaye Doll room. I think I just met Jane in a puppet group on Facebook. Mainly focused on barbie dolls with some fun photo stories. I like how you organize a show with some people.

Elle parle un peu everything, but I would say it's mostly dust dolls. If you like dolls like Nancy or Furga, you can't ignore her blog.

Phyllis patch. This is a blog I've been following for a while. It mainly focuses on the completeness of Barbie toys. The Puppet Queen is a fashionista who has never been involved in any movement. He hasn't been very active these two years, but he's ready to become more active. Maybe if you show him some love, he will encourage you to come back.

Sharon Live in Spain is a British woman living in Spain. You can find beautiful photos from BJD to large dolls (40-55 cm or 16-22 inches) on her blog. She shares her beautiful creations with dolls, a little about her life in Spain.

Xanadu. The most active blogs in Australia. You can find different types of toys on his blog.

These are my favorite blogs. I could have missed someone so I hope the person I didn't include was wrong. I like them but I missed some blogs that have been idle for a long time.

I hope you go along with this idea, it wouldn't be as much fun if I was the only one. You don't have to give as much advice as I do or write a long explanation, it can be very simple. Just to meet other bloggers to make blogging more enjoyable. Also, checking out their suggested blog can make a person's day. And don't forget to give advice to your chosen ones in the comments section.

It should be noted that Spain will gradually lift the embargo. We're making new changes at each level as we evolve. We are now allowed to leave the house, that is, return to the old house and (eventually) bring things there.

I hope you are all well. Post to your blog as soon as possible.

monster craft




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url