Let's discover some new blogs!

Hello again. I hope you're fine.

In my last post, I wrote that some of the people I follow on Blogger are no longer active. Many of you have agreed that Blogger is no longer what it used to be, and now it sounds good. I've been thinking about it for a few days and I got the idea of ​​trying to find more active bloggers and make it a little more fun.

The idea is quite simple. Below are some of my favorite doll blogs. I invite you to follow them and leave me some of your favorites in the comments section . So if you wish, copy this image and create your favorite blog and invite your readers to do the same. Hope this is our way of finding new interesting blogs.



Here are some of my favorite blogs:

Atelierni Shasha: You may know her from the amazing Etsy shop (which I highly recommend), but she also has a very interesting blog. He hasn't been very active lately, but he looks like he's back. I encourage you to follow her and show her love.

Evil Genius Barb: Barb has been reading my blog for a long time. If you were here last summer, you probably already know Barb because I have tagged her in almost all of my posts. She talks a little about everything on her blog, but recently showed her a collection of dolls, which I found very interesting.

DOLLSDLOR: I found Nina last summer and I'm glad I found her. On her blog you can find playlists of BJD dolls like Barbie or hairstyles. Aside from the great photos, I love the aesthetics. Plus, she has a puppy, which makes her even better.

Farah: Mother of two, her blog is mainly about line dolls like Barbie, American Girl or Monster High. From time to time he writes about toys from the 80s and 90s that I love. I have had it for years and it is absolutely gorgeous. He took a break from blogging and switched to YouTube, but he's back

Joy Doll Location: I think I found Joy doll in a Facebook group a while ago. Most are dedicated to Barbie dolls, including some great photo essays. I love the way he decorated the stage with some elements.

Linda: Linda brings you some of the best stuffed European wines from Belgium. He talked a little bit about everything, but I'd say they're mostly vintage dolls. If you love dolls like Nancy or Forger, you shouldn't miss her blog.

Phyllis: Another blog I've been following for a long time. The focus is on Barbie and her fair share of toys. Queen of the Ribby doll, there is no fashionista who doesn't wear a Made to Move leotard. He hasn't been very active in recent years, but has expressed a desire to be more active. Maybe if you show him some love, he'll encourage him to come back.

Sharon in Spain: an Englishman living in my home country Spain. On her blog you will see large BJD dolls (40-55cm or 16-22 inches) taking great pictures. She shares some of her beautiful doll dresses and her life in Spain.

Xanadu: A very active Australian blogger. On her blog you can find different types of dolls: Poppy Parker, Blythe, BJD, Toner ... Her dioramas are also dying and it looks like she is working on several of them at the same time.

This is part of my favorite blog. I must have forgotten someone so I hope they don't turn it on and make a mistake. I've also left some blogs that I like but haven't been around for a long time.

I hope you join me with this idea, if I did it wouldn't be fun. You don't have to give all the advice I've done or write long descriptions, it could be easier. Just to get to know other bloggers and make blogging more fun. Plus, browsing the blogs they recommend can make your day happy. And don't forget to recommend your favorites in the comments section!

On the slightest minor note, Spain is slowly lifting the lockdown. We move forward gradually, introducing new changes at each stage. We are now allowed to leave the house for a walk, which we usually go back to the old house and collect the things left there (possibly).

I hope you're fine. Blog as soon as possible.

monstrous ship




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url