I'm coming home

Hello everyone! Last appearance! Sorry, I have not written since March, but I was very busy this semester. The plans coincided,: I could not rest for a few days to quickly review the dolls. But in any case, I'm free for a few months, I can write reviews, I can enjoy my pop collection.

So what did I do after my last post? Well, not so much in my personal life, but my doll collection has grown. I picked up Barbie's orange dress (finally!) And she was home. I also have new fashions.


I do not have pink hair yet. I saw him at Toys'r yesterday, he's had flattering eyes, so I did not choose him. I want to buy it from Kira, who started appearing in the USA, has silver hair, a head made by Skipper.

I also added Totally Hair Barbie 25th Anniversary Edition to my collection. I bought it a while ago և I bought it yesterday for sale on Amazon. I had to wait.


I also sold Starfire on Toys'r'us. I wanted her to have more beautiful hair color, but personally she looks less impressive.


Our Funko collection has also grown a bit, որոշ Some Star Wars characters have joined our Funko family. I bought Luke as a birthday present for Mr. Monster.


Doc և Marty McFly's have been added to our collection.


And finally, my last signatures are Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop և Princess Leia. Yes, everything is starting to get out of control.


So you know what I'm doing now, but ... how are you? News? I need to check all your blogs to reach you. I missed bloggers so much, I can't wait to start blogging again.

MC:



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url