Doll Review: Barbie Fashionista Petite "Style so sweet"

Congratulations everyone!
I know I haven’t published a week, but Season 1 of “ Attacks of the Titans ” is about to leave Netflix and I had to be busy. My job also has a new work schedule and I’m getting used to it. But in the end I was able to find time to write.

Barbie Fashionistas petite Style so sweet review

Today is the time to get acquainted with Barbie Fashionista # 56 from the Fashionista 2017 collection. I received it back in May and couldn’t wait for it to open. Let's get started.

The new designer trunks are little different from the previous year. I saw on the Internet that the names of some dolls were written in front of him, but I don't have them.

Style so sweet fashionista 56 box

Behind the box we see a grid indicating that this doll uses a smaller body.


Barbie Fashionistas Petite Box Monster Crafts

I don’t like how the glue sticks to the box because I can’t check her face without opening it.


Thank God, steadfast!

Style so Sweet Mbili head mold

Finally, you are out of the box.

Barbie Fashionista Petite Style So Sweet doll review Monster Crafts

Very cute style (hereinafter Sweet) has tan skin, light brown eyes and full red lips. He used a cap, so she reminds me of Grace. She has a small scar on her cheek that she can't get rid of.


Style So Sweet Fashionista review face

She has dark curly hair in a high ponytail. I like the quality of the hair and they are in good condition.

Style So Sweet Petite Fashionista crimp hair

Wear a cheap peach-colored dress with a sweet ice cream pattern. Someone from Mattel really loves ice cream ! The model is very funny, but I do not like the look of the dress. It reminds me of some of those wide sweaters that were popular in the 90s.

Style so sweet ice cream dress barbie fashionista

Her shoes are pink high-heeled sneakers that don't go well with an outfit! For some strange reason, they were tied with rubber bands.

Style So Sweet Petite Fashionista pink shoes

As one of the accessories it contains a bright purple watch. I find it strange that they chose this color for her watch because her dress or shoes are not purple.


In general, I think the doll itself is cool, but wearing it is very strange to me. If this line is called a fashionista, shouldn’t their clothes be more elegant? Or at least in an additional color.


Barbie Fashionista Petite Review The Doll Evolves

But I chose this doll not for makeup, but for a beautiful face and hair. It’s very cheap, so if you think he has a beautiful face, it’s worth buying

Petite Fashionista review Style So Sweet

While some of the new models are really cool, I want Mattel to distribute these dolls in different collections, giving us the opportunity to buy something better. I would have no problem spending 20 euros on a beautiful dress for a completely transparent doll instead of 10 euros for a form-fitting doll with cheap clothes.

Style So Sweet Fashionistas 2017

As always, I would like advice on the name of this woman. I was looking for inspiration for old Barbie characters, but even the names Shani and Kara didn’t fit. Any suggestions?

MS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url