Doll Review: Adrienne Attoms with volcano experiment (Project MC2)

Hello all! How are you? I'm pretty busy in university at the moment, but was able to take the time here and there for a quick overview of the dummies. I'd love to do more reviews this semester, but I can't promise anything. Today it's time to talk about Adrienne Attoms from the Project MC2 series. I did a review of McKeyla a few weeks ago, so if you missed it, check it out here.

Adrienne Attoms Volcano experiment monster crafts doll review



Adrienne Attoms is the culinary chemist on the team and enjoys cooking delicious meals and chemical solutions. The MC2 Project website states that Adrienne Attoms is Spanish and has moved to the United States because her father is a diplomat. Because I was Spanish, when I first saw the dolls, I thought it would be McKayla or Camryn, and was very surprised to hear that it was Adrienne.

Like Mackayla's box, Adrian's box is mostly transparent and the cardboard is decorated like a school folder or cover. On the right we see the volcano experience that comes with the doll.



Adrienne Attoms signature volcano experiment box

In the back we see a large photo of the actress playing Adrienne, Victoria Vida, and some instructions on how to conduct her volcanic experiment.


She is also:


Adrienne Attoms doll review monster crafts blo

Adrienne has light skin, slightly darker than McKayla, hazel-glass eyes and natural makeup. It's beautiful, but not as expected.




She has long straight blonde hair. It looks very smooth and rooted. I wish all Playline dolls had hair like this!



She also wears a soft pink headband with a bow at the top.



I would describe Adrienne's style as polished. She wears a pink dress with a floral bodice and a ruffled bird skirt. She also wears a white jacket, a blue necklace, and a black belt with a bow.


Adrian shoes are very detailed and beautiful. They look like black and white high heel oxfords with a pink platform. The shoes are decorated with a beautiful bow at the back. She also wears white mesh stockings.




She also comes with pink glasses. I think it looks better with it, but I wish the glass was clear or they had no glass at all.


She brings no supplies except for the bottle of pink lotion.




I think Adrienne is a beautiful doll, but these dolls are not very high quality, especially when they consider the price. Adrien's knees are so loose that I can't hold them myself. McKella's knees were also loose, but at least she had flat feet and was able to hold her for a few seconds.


Although I find his doll very cute , Adrien is my favorite character from the TV series . She's a nice and friendly girl, but she's too sweet to me and it also annoys me that she speaks Spanish all the time . I think my favorite character is Camryn, who has proven to be very competitive.

What do you think of Adrian? Do you like MC2 Project dolls?

Mrs
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url