I'm a backer! Giving support to iBesties

Hello!
I wanted to publish a short post stating that I recently supported the iBesties: Middle School Moguls project on Kickstarter. iBesties is a series of fashionable dolls that want to encourage young girls to become future CEOs and technology leaders. In this line are 6 characters, each with their own interests and abilities, starting with Sarah, a team blogger, McKenna and a professional in business.

Visit their website to learn more about iBesties. You can also support this project on Kickstarter . You can get a toy and a book signed for only 40 40, but hurry up, because there are only 4 days left until the goal!

I think this project is important because there is still a long way to go. They give me a lot of negative comments about my work, or I ask if I can do the same job as my male colleagues. I sincerely hope that this project will start to bring change and encourage girls to do what they want.

What do you think of this project? Do you support them?

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url