Doll unboxing and review: Gooliope Jellington

Hello ladies and gentlemen! What you are doing? Sorry, haven't shared in a long time, but I have a problem at work and I'm painting furniture. Finally I was able to write a new post and look at the doll that fascinated me the most!

Guliope Fac du Chic is a giant girl who works as a circus teacher. He claims to be a stranger in his life, but if you read his book, you will see that Goliath has been abandoned and is looking to adopt a new circus family.



Golipe is not only fictional, but also a Monster High doll that is above average. Because it is huge, the box is bigger than other dolls.

Gooliope Jellington box

I love that everything in its box is huge and looks like an explosion. Golipe appeared to be trapped in the box and the plastic had ripped in two, as if trying to escape. But his hands are not right in my Golgotha ​​box and you don't feel this effect.




Gooliope Jellington review

In the left corner of the box you can see a beautiful work of Goliath. Reminds me of sticking a 50 foot film .


The back of the box is the same as on most of the new Monster High dolls.

Gooliope Jellington back box

The box for such a giant doll is not that big, it is on its knees. Here is his box next to Marcel Cox.

Gooliope Jellington Marisol Coxi box

When the front plastic is removed (it was very easy), you can get to know the Gooliope.

Gooliope Freak du Chic


The background of the box is a circus opera. Below you can see pictures of other Freak du Chic characters such as Jinafire or Torali.


It took me a while to get the Goliath out of the box, because the attached plastic was stronger than it was in the little dolls. I managed to open the box after a few minutes.

It was scary to get rid of these plastics
The first thing that comes to my mind is that it's incredible. Before I bought it, he was very tall, but physically attractive. At first I didn't know how to treat her because I used 30cm dolls, her body was heavy and strong, so I struggled to position her and she fell more easily than other dolls.

Gooliope Jellington

She is twice as tall as regular Monster High dolls and even taller than other girls like Nefer or Castor Files. Here is a photo of Goliath next to Castin. Notice how big Goliath's cabin is.

Gooliope Jellington and Casta Fierce

Guliopa has bright pink skin with subtle details that indicate the jelly is rough. Drops flowed from his body.


Some important details that show Goliath is a lab assistant, like the radioactive syringes in his eyes.

Gooliope Jellington eye detail

Her hair has a cool yellow and hot pink color scheme. Her hair is shoulder-length and curly, but her back is a little messy.

Gooliope Jellington hair

Wear this beautiful golden hat with a plastic cover on the head.




In addition to the details of the enemy, her body is very interesting as it differs from other Monster High dolls. Her knees and elbows are on either side like Sibart's dolls. It can also bend the knees.

like this:




Or also:



She is dressed in circus style. The color palette consists of black, white, hot pink and golden yellow. Her dress has beautiful circus details and even a monster school on top. Wear a black and white striped skirt.


Wear this cool golden circus backpack and rubber earrings.

Gooliope circus shoulder pads



His shoes are probably one of my favorite things. They are hot pink in color and this bead piece is painted silver.


Gooliope Jellington shoes

The shoes are large compared to Monster High shoes. Here are the Golipe shoes alongside the Frances Stein Photo Day shoes.



Who knows what he has in his hands? Out of curiosity, I compared her hands to those of other dolls. Here is a comparison between the hands of Cast and Frankie.

Cast, Guliopa and Frankie left to right
For fun, I tried to show it as his work of art. It was the best I have found.




I really like Golip Jellington, a beautiful doll with a unique body structure. But because she is so tall, I'm a little worried about where to put her doll. I think Mattel worked well with this doll, but I'm afraid collectors will like this doll more than children, because it doesn't combine well with other doll clothes and accessories. As a kid, I probably didn't like him for the reasons listed above, so maybe Matt Claudine, Draculaura and Frankie released so many versions. As an adult, I don't know how it will fit on my other dolls, but I'm very happy it was added to my Monster High collection.


Welcome to Monster High!
My result? I think Goliath is supposed to be a beautiful and attractive doll. Collectible dolls like Barbie Silkstones are not of the highest quality, but if you collect toys like me, I recommend that you buy one.

What do you think of Giulio? Are you planning to add it to your collection? Tell us what you think so far.

Mrs.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url