The odyssey of finding a doll in Spain

hello vampire and how are you monster?
Forgive me for not posting for a while, but I went on vacation with Mr. Munster to the beautiful north of Spain and escaped from a local vacation in my hometown. While there, I went looking for pop music, but I couldn't find anything interesting, so I came up with an idea for this blog post.

First of all, I want to say that my personal opinion is based on my experience as an adult doll collector and mainly on dolls I know very well, such as Monster High, Barbie and Ever After High.

It all started when I looked for Porter Gay in the store. In addition to Vandala, I found my dream girls (Kyumi and River) in the toy store. However, the lack of a cleaner in any of the stores I visited bothered me. I asked one of my biggest doll collectors if they knew where to buy Porter, and he told me to go to a store called Juguetos because Porter was there. I'm probably the saddest person on the planet because I went to the 5 or 6 Juguetos store and couldn't find them. I even asked some people who work in the store and they told me that they don't have sons in the locker room, one of the employees even suggested that the boy could be released later, I don't know, that's not the case. By Porter.

While looking for Porter, I noticed that there are a lot of old Monster High dolls on the shelves like Scarcis 28.90 dolls. I also noticed that we had a hard time getting the second wave of every Monster High series in Spain. Has anyone seen a New Scarmaster Wave 2 doll in a store in Spain? About a year ago, I had to buy Catty Noir and Invis Billy from Amazon.co.uk. But you can still find new Scarmester Wave 1 dolls for 26.90 in the store. However, I don't expect to find Monster Exchange Wave 2 dolls in stores.

Katy's New Square and Envis Billy

Don't tell me about the spread of Ever After High in Spain. We haven't seen Duchess Swan, Lizzie Hearts, or even Cedar Wood published more than a year ago. They were also removed by big retailers like El Corte Inglés, where one of their employees told me they "can't do it anymore" (read more about it here ) and I know it's not true. Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly - but if you're still selling ThroneComing dolls that cost more than € 30 each, parents will choose a cheaper doll to buy for their children.

Also, if we get a collection of dolls, sometimes we come across them, even if they are sold in other countries a hundred years later in international stores, such as Toys'r'us. For example, a year later, Toys'r'us received (literally) swimming lessons from elsewhere or from Toys'r'us.com, which had been available for several months but was still visible. of other countries. I did not go.

I don't like buying my dolls online because I don't want to feel comfortable and I like to check the dolls before buying them, but if the local toy store doesn't bring my favorite dolls, I have no choice but to buy them. There is no alternative on Amazon.com. And perhaps the most annoying thing about this is that if I bought online dolls from the United States and paid for 18 shipments, I would still be able to buy them at a very low price in a toy store in Spain. How is this possible?

I really want to buy dolls in Spain and I don't know if the lack of dolls in Spanish stores is the fault of the store or the manufacturer. I also know that I am not an influential blogger and probably very few people will read the whole article, but I hope that the short article will help change everything in the near future.

Is there a similar problem in your country? Tell us about your experience of getting pop.

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url