Doll unboxing and review: Amanita Nightshade

Hello dear doll lovers. What have you been doing all this time?

Today I'm talking about Amanita Night Shade, the daughter of a school of wolves, the daughter of a corpse that blooms every 1,300 years. Amanita is part of the Gloom and Blossom series, and she is the heroine of this episode. Amanita has great ego, because she is a beautiful beast who deserves to be considered a prince.


Amanita Nightshade

The Fly agaric chest has a new design that contains a large number of dolls, only the names are written in bright silver letters like the Casta Fiers chest. I really love Amanita's work.




Behind the box, you can take a closer look at Amanitas' amazing artwork.


After removing the plastic, you can take a closer look at Amanita. Because she is so selfish, her back looks like a garden full of pictures. I apologize for the details of Lorena's bombshell pictured. The box also comes with a nice wine bag.


Amanita Nightshade review


Agarica has light green skin, purple eyes, lips and eyebrows, and natural makeup, which seems to be a first to me.




Amananita Nightshade Monster High


Although they look very similar, the skin tone is different from Venus or Castor Fire. The flower is slightly yellow and the staff is dark.

Comparison Venus and Amanita


Comparison Casta Fierce Amanita Nightshade

Amanita has long curly hair in a cool mix of electric blue and purple. Her curves aren't very pronounced, but at least she doesn't have a lot of frizz or a sea of ​​glue. She's wearing this giant floral accessory.






The two purple flowers have green wings that look like they're part of the picture, not an object like a flower or creeper. One always falls off and I get really nervous when I draw it.






She wears shoes in the shape of a flower. The shoes are nice, but I miss the painted details.



She is wearing a simple purple dress with floral details. The dress looks like an inverted flower.


The purple dress actually looked like outerwear because she was wearing a short green casual dress.




He brings with him a bag (which you may have described in detail above) and a cell phone. Over the past 1,300 years, he's learned to take selfies with a "sleeping" cell phone.



When I picked up the mobile I saw rubber marks on the phone. It never happened to me. I don't know, I can fix it. Check the hand of the fly.


Includes doll stand, notebook and hair brush. The stop brush is attached to the box. I'm a little sad because it has a standard for substituting an original object like a katie noir, a horse or a doll. I think a flower shaped cap would be more fun than a simple boring cap.


My favorite thing about Amanita is that she takes a lot of pictures which I enjoy taking of her. It's hard for me to draw other dolls like Venus, but I'm not happy with the result. Overall, it's a good doll, but I think Mattel could make something cool with this doll, and it's not just a favorite doll. I'm worried about my hands and want to fix it. can you help me

Amanita Nightshade


What do you think of Amanita? Do you like it ?

Blog is coming soon

Mrs.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url