How to Paint a Watercolor Wash Background

How to draw a background with water paint


Watercolor is a great way to collaborate. I love to paint with watercolors. Management, abstract art, gift tags, etc. Ideal for. Follow me on Instagram to see what I'm doing with these watercolors!

The best thing about this method is that it can never be broken! Perfect for all ages and fitness levels!


Here is a video tutorial on how to draw a watercolor background.




Materials needed for flushing with water:


Dr. PH Martens Bombay India Inc
watercolor paper
Flat brush 1 inch wide
Su
Towel or cloth
artist ribbon
Plate or paper plate
Apron (I never wear it and sometimes I regret it)


For information 1

I am a doctor who uses Ph Martens Bombay India Inc. They are extremely active and retain most of their color while drying. They also dry shiny type. You can do this method with any watercolor...but some will lose vibrance and some will chalk after finishing.

Step 1

First, cut the paper to the desired size. I like beautiful 5x7 buttons, they are easy to give later... fold a card for example... or cut out for a bookmark or a gift tag.

Step 2

Then stick it on the waterproofing area. If you don't know how to paint a dining table... don't! Take a trash can from your garage or neighbor's garage and put some paper in it. Then put it in a plastic bag and work.

Step 3

Complete the color gallery. Too liquid, is that the word? It's runny, be careful, fill in the holes... enough paint... I filled my holes in from above and covered with the watercolors in the photo below.


Step 4

Now use a brush and clean water. Draw a layer of water on paper. Do not complete the form completely. I use an old cup for a glass of water... so I don't inadvertently drink while I work!


Step 5

Now dip the brush in the desired color and run it over the paper with water.
Add as many flowers as you like. (If this doesn't make sense, watch the video above again)

Color settings

Some colors go well with each other, others don't. Remember how you learned to mix colors in elementary school? You know, red and yellow is orange... blue and yellow is green... red and blue is purple. These are good colors to place next to water as they blend into the new color.

It would be better not to put more colors (contrasting colors on the color wheel) together... like burgundy and green (like I did in the video), purple and yellow... and blue and orange. When these colors are mixed, they form a brown color ... or, as they say, dirt.



Another blending technique is to use the same colors on the rainbow...or 3-5 groups on the color wheel. The red, orange and yellow on the page are stunning. Yellow, green and blue are my favorites. They work in blue, green and purple!

Create and try! Play with *big* kids to get hands-on color theory. (I betray my children… My son is 11… so I don’t remember what little kids can do… It’s color… it ruins everything.)


Step 6: Wait until the paper is completely dry. You can use a phone dryer to speed up the process... but I have a lot of work so a few minutes of walking isn't that important.

When the watercolor is wet, it rolls a little. The tape helps keep its shape while drying... so keep it in water while drying.

Step 7 ፡ Finally, take out the artist's cassette and enjoy the mixed magic! I like to rotate, change and mix colors.


Problem solving:

If this method seems difficult to you... I don't think you will use enough water. Pouring water onto paper is awesome, but that's why this method works.


Now add some handwritten quotes, use a gift tag, hang it like a piece of art, cut it into strips, or fold it into a handmade postcard. The colors match and match perfectly!


What colors to mix first?


No more!

Like, pin and share













facebook Follow me on Pinterest. YouTube instagram Twitter
post scriptum
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url