How to Make Handmade Gifts with Cricut

It's the time of year for holiday foods and gifts, whether we like it or not. I choose so! In fact, I love it. I like to make handmade gifts or give all my gifts a personal meaning. Cricut has made donating and personalization easy! I have been using Cricut since 2016 and I am hooked. I use my Cricut almost every day. I have Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker and Cricut Joy. I love them all for different reasons. If I had to buy just one, it would be Maker himself. Maker has so many options! You may not feel like you need more features, but the learning curve is steep and you will want to keep trying the next one. Whatever you decide on, they are all fantastic and can help you with your Christmas items and gifts. Plus, you can organize a holiday party with Cricut and even help your friends with their gifts!


It's the time of year for holiday foods and gifts, whether we like it or not. I choose so! In fact, I love it. I like to make handmade gifts or give all my gifts a personal meaning. Cricut has made donating and personalization easy!

I have been using Cricut since 2016 and I am hooked. I use my Cricut almost every day. I have Explore Air 2 , Cricut Maker and Cricut Joy . I love them all for different reasons. If I had to buy just one, it would be Maker himself.

Maker has so many options! You may not feel like you need more features, but the learning curve is steep and you will want to keep trying the next one.

Whatever you decide on, they are all fantastic and can help you with your Christmas items and gifts. Plus, you can organize a holiday party with Cricut and even help your friends with their gifts!



Here are a host of fun ideas, plus my in-depth article on how to start a Cricut business or homework!


Cricut Infusible Ink Valentine Love Heart Shirt DIY! Cricut Infusible Ink is magic! It's the perfect way to make a shirt without any screen printing, iron-on or texture. Seriously, this product just bonds with the shirt and leaves the most professional finish!


Let me show you how easy it is to set up the Cricut Joy and cut handmade cards using the Card Making mat.

Make an iron-on vinyl shirt, and custom waterbottle and a shimmery insert card in just a few minutes for the perfect birthday gift using the Cricut Joy cutting machine.


Need a handmade gift for your video player? Go to old school with this DIY fun from Cricut. Create an 8-bit mushroom cup using impermeable ink transfers and an old-school administrator login card.


Which Hogwarts house will you be in this back-to-school season? I think I'm a Ravenclaw girl...but maybe because I like those colors best. Make this layered iron-on vinyl bunting with the Hogwarts house crests as the perfect backdrop for a party or Harry Potter themed classroom.

Learn how to personalize tumblers using a Cricut machine and permanent vinyl. These stunning tumblers make a great gift for teachers, bridesmaids or handmade holidays. Take it a step further and make tumblers to sell as a side hustle.

How to use Cricut Infusible Ink Transfers on Tote Bag DIY, tropical flower pattern infusible ink transfer with word Sun Shine in calligraphy

Collect a cup of infusible Cricut paint - it's a change of game! Non-melting paint works in sublimation cups and can be made without heat suppressor in your oven. Create a personalized Cricut Infusible Infusible ink cup as the perfect handmade gift.


Handmade gifts are my favorite part of the holidays! Most often, I make personalized gifts or add candy to purchased products. This fantastic gift basket idea is perfect for anyone who likes The Mandalorian Star Wars at Disney Plus.

Individual boxers with Vinyl Cricut Iron-on and Easypress 2.

I love making holiday gifts! I especially like to create gifts that match the person's phantom. If you have a friend, family member or teacher who loves Harry Potter, this is the perfect gift basket.

Japanese anime animation is on the rise! Netflix has a lot of anime shows - have you seen it? I bet you know at least someone who has it. My kids love anime, especially my daughter. She actually inspired him to write her manga. This gift basket is easy to collect and makes the perfect gift for anime fans. The best gifts are gifts made by hand or custom made. Cricut is the best way to decide everything - let's get started!



Make a Grinch-themed decoration filled with green candy for the perfect finish! It's perfect for gifts for neighbors or friends, dear teachers - maybe packed with little money or family members. This delightful item will take less than 30 minutes, so it's the perfect last minute gift.

Make a glitter tumbler with cricut vinyl and high gloss resin, great for a gift



Will there be a marriage in the future? Create a beautiful gift basket for bridesmaids and other bridal parties with dollar store accessories.




Like, Subscribe and Share!

This time of year is all about holiday goods and gifts, whether we like it or not. I choose so! In fact, I love it. I like to make handmade gifts or add a personal touch to all my gifts. Cricut has made donating and personalization easy! I have been using Cricut since 2016 and I am hooked. I use my Cricut almost every day. I have Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker and Cricut Joy. I love them all for different reasons. If I had to buy, it would be the Creator. Maker has so many options! You may not feel like you need more features, but the learning curve is steep and you will want to keep trying the next one. Whatever you decide on, they are all fantastic and can help you with your Christmas items and gifts. Plus, you can organize a holiday party with Cricut and even help your friends with their gifts!

Here are some of Crickett's most helpful messages:








Which Cricut car should I buy? Which Cricut car to buy? This is a real question that is asked of me all the time. Buying a car is a big investment and you want to be sure that you will use it ... and that it will do what you want. I love my Cricut machines and have worked with Cricut as a craft blogger since 2017. I like the user friendly interface, powerful support system, technical support and simplicity





Get the best mass creation spaces with Cricut on Amazon and other sources. It is perfect for handmade gifts, sales within your company or for summer camps and events. Find the best quality places at great prices for Cricut crafts.











Follow this link to learn more about Cricut features!

100 things you can do with the Cricut cutter. Perfect for hosting a Cricut home business for the holidays.


Are you planning to make money this holiday season with Cricut? Here are all the tips and tricks I have to make money with a Cricut car.

Having a Cricut is worth it whether you want to print on the side or not ... but sometimes making a little dough on the side is the best way to justify a car.


HOW TO START A HOME BUSINESS WITH CRICUT. Perfect for a little rush during the holidays or just to supplement your winnings. How To Make Money From Home With A Cricut Cutter.


Read this article on 5 ways to make money with Cricut Explore Air 2 , which contains top tips that can be applied to any Cricut electronic cutter.

Here are 5 ways to make money with Cricut Explore Air 2 that can be applied to any Cricut electronic cutter.







SP
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url