Healthy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars


Healthy Peanut Butter Bar 4 Unbaked!

The peanut butter bar is wonderful. These delicious peanut butter houses were a dream come true for a school lunch. These 4 Healthy Peanut Butter Ingredients Without the Baking Sheet only need 4 original ingredients, but without the flour, so baking gluten-free is easy.


Let's take a healthy approach to achieving these goals.



I like peanut butter. That's what I usually want. I love these peanut butter bars because they are made with wholesome ingredients. These are still high in calories, but are ideal for sweet and healthy desserts.


They are so full: saturated. A one-time serve is like a homemade protein bar that will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you feeling full for a long time.


You can substitute the peanut butter with any other almond butter. You can replace the rolled oats with gluten-free rolled oats.



ANNOUNCEMENT. In 2021 I had a healthy lifestyle, I had lost 50 pounds (I kept it off).


I did it by working hard, eating well, following the 3 rules.

  • Do not eat after 7:00 p.m.
  • Drink only water (no other drinks)
  • Do not include regular carbohydrates (such as bread, rice, pasta, etc.).
But I didn't give up my favorite food. I ate one meal a day. Just the right size.


This peanut butter bar was a treat. I lost 50 pounds in 10 months, which was a very healthy (but sometimes, unfortunately, slow) period.


I am very happy because I feel healthy and strong. I have never been so strong in my life. I love it!



Mix the ingredients նել put in the bakery. Melt the lid and spread it on it. Then cover and refrigerate for a few hours until the chocolate cheese hardens.



Then cut it into pieces, eat it once a day or serve it to family guests.


4 Ingredients: A great recipe for healthy, uncooked peanut butter

1.5 cups peanut butter
1 cup oats
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix and pour into an 8x8 size baking dish.

Then, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to form a thick paste. Align the top!

Close the oven and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours. Then cut it into 16 pieces and enjoy.


1 serving (1/16) has 280 calories (23.9 grams carbs, 19.8 grams fat, 7.6 grams protein).


No more!

Like, attach և share.












Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest.  Youtube: Instagram: Twitter:
PS:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url