Happy Holidays!

Hello friends! Just a quick post, so I wish you all happy holidays and a happy 2020. Life was crazy and college was a roller coaster. I can't wait for this semester to end because I'm very stressed and I don't really like the lessons I'm going to take this semester. Fortunately, it will end in January.




Plus, you know, we were going home. But since life was so crazy, Mr. Monster and I decided to go from the middle of January to the middle of February, after the holidays and in my last year of university. We were looking forward to celebrating Christmas in our new home, but the renovations took much longer than we expected and there was very little time to organize a move just before the holidays. Whatever it is, next year will be another Christmas.



Home renovation...it was a nightmare. I think some of you are wondering why it's taking me so long. Okay, we originally planned to fix a few things, like some windows and the front door, but eventually we tore the whole house down and rebuilt it (just inside because it's an apartment). Luckily something went wrong but it started much later than we initially expected and there were some delays due to delivery time. If you have ever been to Spain, you probably know that nothing works in this country in August. And plumbers and carpenters and many more to decide. Meetings can be very exciting.


I still have to go back to college next semester. I need to do a short credit giving internship and another class and a capstone project. Since I think I will have more free time, I am thinking of looking for a part-time job until I finish school.


As we move into testing, I don't know if I'll be able to post anything about dolls during the January-February mini break because my dolls will probably be in a box. Hopefully, if we get past the middle of January to the end, I'll find a job in February. Let's see what happened.



I really hope you're doing well. Let me know what you did in the comments section, I'd love to hear from you. I can't wait to come back and show you my dollhouse.

Take a good look at yourself.

craft monster

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url