Fashion Haul

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well.

Summer is passing very fast and there is still half way to go to do what I need to do. I think I’m busy 24/7 and don’t have much time to play with my dolls. As I told you in one of my last posts, Mr. Monster and I will be going home by the end of the year, probably in November or December. However, we need to fix some things around our house before we move, so we often work and meet with the contractor to make the final decision. It’s pretty tiring, but I’m glad our new home will look good. I'm really excited to have more storage space in my doll / craft room.




I have a lot of ideas for blog posts, and I already know that I won’t have time to write until the beginning of next semester. I actually have a list on my computer where I write down all my ideas and snack when I write a post. I've been trying to make a corner house / diorama for years, but I have to wait for more time and space to move. Ever since I bought pop accessories on my wonderful blog, I’ve had a lot to download. I’ve been picking up some things for so long that I’m almost embarrassed. So I want to focus on undoing some of these things. However, since I don't want to see it as a general opinion, I'd like to add something else to the post, b. A short tutorial or a new background. Something fast, easy and simple. And as I try to get more pop photos, I will also focus on sharing my ideas with you and seeing how I progress. I would love to hear your feedback and ideas, I would love to hear from you.
In addition to the dolls, I have some Barbie fashion packages open. It is quite expensive in Spain compared to the USA and the quality is not surprising. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Not so much. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first on Philly's Giveway .



I also got this boho style package. Mainly because I like light jackets.



And finally, I got some of these unique packages. For some reason I have two packs of shoes.



Since they are old packages, this is not a real report, but a photo shoot. I have some new stuff for my photos, so I have the perfect excuse to show it off.

First of all, let’s start with the Phyllis costume (what are these fashionable suits called?) With light colors, so I thought it would fit with dark leather dolls like Asha and XOXO (now known as Christie).




I know this fashion package was for the right body and Christie has a wonderful body, but I still think she looks good. However, I don't know your area, but I haven't seen a fashion suit for a new body, or a shoe suit in any store or on Amazon.



A few days ago I got some new cardboard sheets for pop photography and thought this press would suit Christie’s. I thought it was a nice color between pink and purple, but it doesn't seem to be true with the color of the camera. It already seems more clear to me, even though they are quite different personally.



You can see this pretty dress on Christie's lap. Wear Sweetheart Stripes shoes , as long and curved Barbie has big legs. I know they made packages of shoes but couldn’t get them.



I decided to bring a chair for the movies so I could give them some different attitudes to hope. It’s not the best attitude to appreciate decor, but I really like how it came out.




I know this package came out before the Black Panther movie, but shuri gives me the whole atmosphere with that top and hairstyle.




For the next package, I decided to bring Chloe and Drew. The style of the suit is not what Drew wanted, but I wanted to take off his clothes. Fashionista Drew Barbier wears pink pizza shoes because I didn’t have to fit my shoes again.




I’ve long wanted to use LED light strings for pop photography. I’ve seen my Froggy staff use it several times in their dioramas and recently Barb has used them in one of his dioramas. So I thought they would create an interesting effect on a flat background. This is Chloe.




When they're on, they look a little green in the background, but I don't think you can really see them. I also wanted to see how they would look around the doll. Does it feel like Christmas?



In addition to the purple cardboard, I also bought a turquoise one. It’s very different from the blue one I’ve already had, but it looks a lot like the camera.



I’m a little disappointed because they look the same. There were two shades of turquoise and I deliberately chose a darker one because I felt the light was very close to blue. Anyway, it's a pretty cheap item and I've been able to take great pictures.





If you’re curious, here’s how I put the lights on. Since it is made of wire, you can “sculpt” the shape of the light.



And finally, Victoria (also known as LA Girl) will do some point modeling. This item seems to be cheaper than 2 packs of clothes. There is no pressure on the back of the denim skirt and the shirt is heavily sewn. It looks very loose on top of the doll, but I left some extra material on the back of the doll so it wouldn’t look like it.



The quality is not good, but I like the skirt, it looks very versatile. I would rather have the same material on the back. They made me realize that I need to learn to sew these fashion packages. So I would make an effort to find shoes.



I have a variety of fashion suits to open, as well as a lot of dolls, but I think that’s enough for a post. I don't think I'll do another unboxing after that. I have another idea for another wallpaper, but I'd like to do a "retro review" of the 90's Barbie placenta that I have. Let’s see what I like next.



In addition to fixing my house, I also focused on updating my Instagram account . I post regularly, most days. Not only do I post the photos you see here, but I also post some photos that don’t turn into posts, or some photos that I take specifically to post on Instagram.



Speaking of Instagram, I’ve been getting to know each other on various social media sites that lately call themselves influencers or use the hashtag #dollinfluencer, and to be honest, there’s something I don’t really like about the world of dolls. I always associate this term with the fashion and beauty industry, but it can really be any other case. In college, we had some discussions about this and we discussed whether someone becomes an effective person and whether working with them is really worth it. Since the age range of readers of this blog is quite large, I would love to hear what some of you have to say. What is your general opinion about influential people? Have you ever bought a doll because someone left your opinion or was influenced by someone? When I bought a doll after reading someone’s opinion, it was Avea Trotter and it was a review of The Toy Box Philosopher , but it also helped sell the doll. Tell me what you think so far.



As a side note, Ms. Leo wrote a nice post called Doll Therapy: 12 Step Program, which I found very interesting. I really encourage you to go see it.

That's enough for today. I hope you all have a great summer and look forward to writing to you soon.

Pasoa!

MC

Similar messages:
Fashion is widespread


Social networks:
Instagram Facebook Twitter
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url