Doll review: Signature C.A. Cupid (EAH)

Hello doll lovers! What have you been doing these days? The university started a few days ago, so I think it will be the one between the project and the paper before it gets stuck.

It's time to see the doll I wanted when it was released today, but unfortunately couldn't be found a few months ago: CA Cupid, Ever After High Pop series. When the first EAH doll came out, I couldn't wait to get to the Cupid store, but for some strange reason it never sold in Spain (read Fuller Runt here ). So I decided to buy a few months ago online. A few days later, another Spanish collector told me that they had seen Cupid in a Spanish shop. Excellent.


Signature C.A Cupid

So let's start the review. Cupid goes from adopted daughter of Eros and Monster High to Ever After High. I honestly didn't like his Monster High doll and I think he fits better in Ever After High World. Her full name is Harikla Arganton Cupid, a very mythical name.

I was lucky, and got a real Cupid, not a reissue of the doll, seen from the box. I have always found this box with the EAH book very nice.

Cupid Signature box EAH

Behind the box is information about Cupid and his work. EAH's creations are smart, but not as resilient as Monster High.


A few minutes after cutting the plastic string, Cupid finally arrived.

Ever After High Cupid doll review

Cupid has a very beautiful face. Here are the blue eyes, on which these beautiful hearts are drawn, as if the light reflected in their eyes. Her lips are painted in a heart shape similar to the Monster High version, but with less color contrast.



Her hair has a beautiful pink color that reminds me of candy. It's a little tricky for styling products, but at least it's not a sticky nightmare. She wears this beautiful hat with a heart with an arrow.



His wings have been shown to give the impression of proportion, and his wings only give the impression of proportion.


Cupid wears a beautiful dress inspired by ancient Greece. It is mostly pink with gold and black accents. I especially liked the top.


They remind me of skirt patterns and paintings. It is pinkish white with pink metallic arrows.



Cupid also wears jewelry, like this bracelet and ring. The ring was supposed to go the other way, but it kept falling off, so I changed it.


Cupid's shoes are also very beautiful and accurate. They are gold in color, and the ankles are heart-shaped, pierced with an arrow. The exterior of the shoe has those beautiful wing details.


Cupid does not carry a bag, but a bow and a compilation. The vibration is beautiful, it's gold with lots of shape details and a pink heart, but for the wings, it can't wear it like a real vibrator.



But it can be carried as if it were a bag.

Ever After High Cupid review

The bow has an arrow ready to shoot. I find the description of a heart-shaped arrowhead very clever. The boom section of the mine is slightly curved, but it says the same thing.


It has a handle so you can hold it.


Cupid is a beautiful and pretty doll. I wanted a lot of it since EAH posted it on Facebook. Ever After High dolls usually have good details, like Cupid. I never had a Monster High version, I didn't like it very much, but the EAH version is really good and I'm happy to have it.


So what do you think of Cupid? It's in your collection.

ANDEREE
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url