Doll review: Signature C.A. Cupid (EAH)

Hello little doll friends! What were you doing these days? University started a few days ago, so I think this will be my last post before I get stuck between projects and work.

Time to get back to the puppet I was looking for today, but unfortunately a few months ago I couldn't get my hands on CA CAidid, the Ever After High line of dolls. When the first EAH doll came out, I was running to the Cupid store, but for some reason it was never sold in Spain (read more here ). So a few months ago I decided to buy it online. A few days after its arrival, another Spanish collector told me that he had seen a copy in a Spanish store. very nice.


Signature C.A Cupid

So let's move on to the review. Coupid was the adopted daughter of Eros who moved from Monsters School to Ever After High School. I have never liked her Monster High doll and I think she fits better with the world of Ever After High. His full name is Charico Arganton Cupid, very legendary.

I was lucky and received the original Cupid and it is not a reissued toy as shown on the box. This book in the form of EA.A. I always thought the box was beautiful.

Cupid Signature box EAH

On the back of the box there is information about Cupid and his works. EAH's drawing is good, but not as difficult as Monster High's.


After several minutes of plastic cables, Cupid finally arrived.

Ever After High Cupid doll review

Cupid has a beautiful face. Here, her eyes are as bright as the light reflected in her eyes, and they are blue with those beautiful hearts. Her lips are painted in a heart shape similar to the Monster High version, but with less contrasting colors.



Her beautiful pink hair reminds me of cotton candy. It's a bit brutal with a razor, but at least it's not a nightmare. Wear this beautiful headband with a small heart and a bow.



Its wings are very pretty and are attached to a doll with this little bow that serves as a necklace.


Cupid was inspired by ancient Greece. Some of the gold and black accents are mostly pink. I especially like the top.


The design of the dress reminds me of the tie and the color. It is pink-white, pink with metal bows.



Cupid wears jewelry like bracelets and rings. The ring was supposed to go the other way, but it kept falling off, so I changed it.


Cupid's shoes are also very beautiful and precise. They are made of gold and their heels look like hearts pierced by a bow. It also has these favorite wing details on the outside of the shoe.


The coupon is shaken with a bow, not a bag. It's beautiful, golden in color with lots of sculptural details and a pink heart, but because of its wings it can't be used as a real swing.



But it can be carried as a handbag.

Ever After High Cupid review

The bow has an arrow ready to shoot. I think a heart shaped bow head is a great detail. My arrowhead is slightly crooked, but that doesn't matter.


It has a handle for you to handle.


Cupid is a cute and cute doll. I have been searching for EAH since it appeared on the Facebook page. Ever After High dolls have cute details like Cupid. I've never had a Monster High edition, I don't like it, but the EAH edition is great and I'm happy to have it.


So what do you think of Cupid? Are there any in your collection?

Mrs.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url