Doll Review: Posea Reef

Congratulations everyone! After the headache, I didn't know what to do, so Mr. I offered another Monster High review. Monsters High Souls and Monsters haven't been featured on this blog lately like other dolls, so that seemed fair to me.

Today is the time to return to Posia reef from the Scaria reef line. I know this doll is not a completely new version, and many people have reviewed it before (and maybe even better), but if it wasn't for the reason I'm making it, I'd be like, "Oh, new doll! "Open - beautiful doll! - Take a few quick shots and put the doll on the shelf."


Posa Reef is the daughter of Poseidon and lives on the Great Scaria Reef, where it leads to sea creatures. In the movie Great Scarrier Reef , Pose takes the soul to the wall so that the Friend can show courage in his "deep fear".

The Big Scarecrow's reboxes seem a little different from the boxes from the last Monster High.



Below we can see the art Pose.



On the back of the box is a full picture of Pozier and some information about him. He also says that tiny sea creatures glow in his tail in the dark.



With the plastic removed from the front, we can take a closer look at Posia.



And finally, here it is.



Pose has bright blue skin, blue eyes with blue bottoms. It also has some spots that match the underside and underside. She has a pretty face, but it's a shame she didn't make it into the final doll with some of the details shown in the prototype image.


Posey has beautiful long purple hair with a hint of green. Her hair was of good quality, but her back was rather dirty.





He wears this black hat, which is supposed to look like a sea sponge, but the round shape in the middle reminds me of a security camera.



Pose ears have a unique and attractive shape. Also wear these blue coral shaped earrings that keep falling off.



The arms and body are covered with these small dots. He has a net in his hand and wears two seaweeds as a bracelet.


Being a mermaid (or sea mermaid), Pose can't wear a costume, so she wears an almost pink coral top adorned with a real leopard. The body part is very accurate and is made of soft plastic.


The shirt looks pretty plain without the coral.


Posey's "tail" isn't exactly a tail, it looks like it's made from algae. Her tail (I can't think of another way to call it) is what makes me love this doll in the first place. The body underneath is made up of these three branches, which can be moved so that the position of the doll can be changed.




She wears a translucent rubber seaweed dress to which sea creatures are attached. Sea creatures glow in the dark, I tried to photograph, but not very beautiful.


If you remove the seaweed coating, the tail will be fairly smooth. Leaving the doll alone, the three branches can rotate where the knees should be.


The bad thing about these dolls is that they can have very limited texture. The Posey has a significant trunk to hide the lack of pronunciation in other parts of the body, but mobility is limited. In any case, I liked his photos.


I think the Posia doll is amazing. It has an amazing design and you can see that the designers have added a lot of interesting details. Such dolls made Monster Hike such an interesting and beautiful line. The general design of the dolls and the details of accessories and costumes that many people (myself included) fell in love with Monster High for. I hope that with such a load, we will not lose this part of the Monster High forever.


I'm glad I added Posea to my collection. I don't really like either the mermaid or the "multiple" character, but her design appealed to me a lot and I'm glad that Mr. Monster was seen in this store.

So what do you think of Pose? Do you have a collection?

MS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url