Getting new bodies

Hello my dear doll collectors!

If you've been following this blog for a few weeks now, you know I wanted to try to fix some fascists with Made to Move bodies, and I finally did it this morning. I was a little scared because I was a very good person and it was a good result and I could not be happier.


Made To Move rebody LA Girl Donut Top

I know some of you have played with dolls before (not Phyllis * Wink *), and there is a lot of information on the internet on how to do that. So this post is not about how I taught you how to pretend, it's about the experience of rejuvenating my body.
Let us first introduce the dolls presented in this article. Here are the women who changed their bodies: Fashionistas LA Girl and Donut Top .

Barbie Fashionistas Charlie Bell Elizabeth

And here are some girls who donated their bodies to irritate Theresa-Bambin and Leah.

Made To Move Lea Teresa rebody

So I have read on various blogs and forums that the best way to get rid of doll heads is to warm up and squeeze easily. There seem to be many methods, but I prefer to put the toy in warm water that is protected in a plastic bag so that it does not get wet. I started with Teresa / Bambi.

Made to move rebody Teresa Blue top

Unfortunately I was unhappy and the bowl I used had holes in my pocket and made quite a mess. After Mr. Monster's anger and help, I was able to clean everything up and move on.

how to rebody a Barbie doll


It was so hard to get Theresa out of my head and I needed the monster's help, but in the end she went crazy. I do not know if you appreciate it, but the necklace had a very disgusting glue on it.


How to remove a doll's head


The water was a little cold and I heated it in the microwave for a few seconds before I started with the donut. I actually heated the water before I started with another toy.

Doll rebody method

I soon realized that the fault of my first doll was that the water was not hot enough because the fashion head was soft and fast.

Fashionista Donut Top Charlie Bell rebody

And now we put our heads in a new body. Taran!

Made to move rebody Donut top Carly Bell

It's time to dump her and move on.


Overall, it seemed to me that fashion was harder than removing the headband from the headband. But I could get Lean's head out.


And again, Leah's ankles were a bit sticky.


How to rebody a Barbie doll

The LA girl's head was so smooth even before she got into the water, where she could get out easily.


And now it's time for the LA girl's head to get into the Made To Move body.


Finally, I have two fashion followers.

Made To Move rebody LA Girl Donut Top

Now the Los Angeles girl can touch the part of her hair that has not been cut.




I am very happy with this project and the fact that something went wrong gave me the confidence to try more custom projects. I also learned two things about this project:

1) Always carry towels or paper towels. Even if the doll fits in a bag, the table will be wet.

2) Do not try to bring the doll's head near the water bowl. It seemed like he did not care, but I did not notice it and hit Lean with the boat pulling his head.


So what do you think? Do you like personification? What kind of rehabilitation method do you use?

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url