Doll review: Isi Dawndancer

Good ghosts, monsters.

It's time to revisit the doll when I saw its prototype at ComiCon in San Diego. Isi Dawndancer, Monster High Brand Boo Student Line: Isi is the daughter of a deer's soul, և according to her family name, she likes to dance because it is an important part of her culture. He comes to Monster High to find the meaning of his vision.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High

So let's start with the square. Brand student funds are similar to the Monster Exchange Fund. In fact, I always thought this font was Monster Exchange Wave 2 .

Monster High Isi Dawndancer

As long as the area is closed, it is difficult for ISI to strike well.



In the box և we have some of Izzy's beautiful works որոշ some information about it.


In the case of the removed plastic on the front, we can see more details, but it is still difficult to take a good picture.


Isi is one of the most unique Monster High dolls I have ever seen. The face is like a deer, it has a paw (show it later). It's more like a wolf, a deer, than Claudine.


Let's start with the mouth. Isik Anten has big brown eyes and deer-like ears. The white spots on the cheeks and forehead, like the eyebrows on the nose, look like a deer.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High review

She has that beautiful long turquoise hair. Because of the box, it is a bit wrinkled at the back, but at least not everything is sticky.

Isi Dawndancer Brand Boo Students review

I thought her hair was the same color as Envira's hair, but Envira's hair was greener. I took the picture for comparison, but the difference is not so noticeable.

Boo York Nefera Isi Dawndancer
 
He wears a headdress decorated with horns . I think they did it to look like a deer .

Monster High Isi Dawndancer

He wears a jumpsuit and a red jacket , both of which have tribal motives.



Carry this round turquoise bag to look like a dream catcher . I think it's nice, but as always, I can use more drawn details.


His shoes are the same color as his bag և they have straws, which give him a sense of movement.

Isi Dawndancer shoes

Now let's look at his feet. As I said before , his legs look like his face. His heels are different. I was amazed that her legs were made of a kind of plastic, unlike the Monster High doll.


I think Issy is a beautiful doll . In fact, all the characters that have appeared recently are probably my favorite. The design of this doll is a bit risky, as it does not look like a human for other characters (for example, Laguna or Cl Avdin), և I'm not sure all little girls will like it . However, as an adult collector, I like his look as an animal the most.

Brand Boo Students Isi Dawndancer


I completely repeat this doll . She is beautiful և very different from the other dolls in this collection.

So what do you think of the ISI Dondanser ? Did you add it to your collection?

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url