About the Monster High reboot

Good morning!

I left the blog a few months ago because I was busy at university, working as usual. Fortunately, I have a few weeks until the start of next semester, so for now I will try to write an article on this blog.

Signature EAH Cupid


During the months that I was not blogging, my doll collection has grown considerably. I have Ever After High dolls like Cupid, Briar Beauty, Ginger Breadhouse և Darling Charming as well as many new Monster High dolls (two doll sets from Art Class Robeca, Abbey և Heath with). I was lucky և I got most of these dolls at very good prices, like from Briar, only 10 pieces.


Signature Darling Charming


At Christmas, Mr. Monster gave me an ISI donut doll , which I wanted more than the first time I saw it. Then came Elle Eedee, և we got a big discount from Amazon as we bought all of our nephew gifts online.

During these months I missed the blog a lot, I wanted to write all the news about my doll, but unfortunately I did not have time.

Along with all the new dolls, I wanted to write something for a while: The Monster High reboot . A few weeks ago, an official video was released announcing the new line. After that, many fans got angry because the character, especially Dracula և Frank, changed their faces. They were angry because the line of change was, "Be yourself , be unique, be a wolf." I feel betrayed by magic. . I did not find the video, but I found this picture of Dracula on Pink Vamp's Facebook page.


I really do not like this reboot, but not because of the face, in fact some characters like Lagoona or Clawdeen are very similar (but I'm not crazy about Frankie և Dracula). The problem for me is that it looks like a "multiplayer line". Compared to Barbie, whose appearance has changed a lot over the years, the new faces are very similar to the fairy (butterfly) mermaid Barbie dolls, their nicknames do not look so good. The joints were one of the best . Old Monster High doll ! Their spelling also seems simpler, less strict.

Monster High has helped change direction many times, but is that right? Will this change be a great success or a failure? Time will show.

So what do you think of this Monster High ? Do you like new dolls?

I will blog you soon.

Sm:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url