Doll Review: Elle Eedee

good ghosts How is it going? It's been a busy week for me at work, but I've been able to make some changes. I hope to get 2 or 3 before I go back to college. Before we start the review, I just wanted to remind you that I have a Facebook page if you share things like upcoming doll streaks or if we can talk long without blog posts.

So let's start with the review. Today I will be reviewing The Idy from the Monster High series Boo York, Boo York . I've already reviewed Nefera since this line, so if you missed it, you can read the post here .

Elle Eedee review

Ellie, the daughter of robots, meets the rest of Monster High's monsters while they are in Boo York. I really wanted to receive it, but my feelings are now a bit mixed. You will soon understand why.

Elle's Chest is exactly the same as Neferan's Chest. On the left side of the chest you can see this large lamp with "Boo York, Boo York" written on it.

Elle Eedee Boo York


The back of the box is the same. Unlike Nefera, Ellie brings notes with her so you don't have to download them from her website.

Boo York Boo York

The background of the chest is the same as Nefera's wallpaper. The brush and loin is hidden in the aforementioned building.

Monster High Elle Eedee robot girl

Elaine has very pale skin. Not everything is white, it's more of a white party. It has a machined look with lots of screws and other die cast parts. It even has a home button on the forehead. His eyes are so beautiful because they look like a camera lens.


Elle Eedee Monster High


The most interesting thing about his head are his ears, which contain a microphone.


Elle Eedee ear



Her hair is also very pretty, mixed with shades of blue, turquoise, and purple. With her hair styled in a ponytail, she "sticks" to this antenna-shaped head.


As I said before, he has a lot of details etched all over his body. For example, it has crimped screws in the elbows. When I examine his arms, I notice that one of his arms is not bent. I see you have some plastic joints that don't seem to cut well.



I am trying to fix it by removing the casing. I'm trying to cut off the extra plastic with a precision knife, but it doesn't work. I was afraid the hook would break, so I refused to move his arm. This has never happened to me: I don't know how to fix it. If anyone can help me with that I would appreciate it.



So let's move on to her dress. Elle wears this beautiful purple tube dress with a polka dot print on the front of the waist. The dress also has this overlay that looks like a motherboard. The abaya is sewn to the dress. So it can't be removed.



He wears this piece of silver that is a kind of belt. It is very nice and detailed, but it does not allow the doll to move the legs properly.



Her shoes are made of pure plastic and her heels look like glass. They are cute, but I have seen the best Monster High boots.


In general, I think that Eidi is a beautiful doll. His body sculpture is as beautiful as his ears, but to me, it's not as creative as I see it, for example, Ishi Don Dancer. However, I am very disappointed with the whole arm problem. I'm thinking of writing to Mattel if he doesn't have to find a new manga and buy a new doll.


Elle Eedee Monster High


What do you think about Eid? Are you planning to get one?

Mrs:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url